no avatar

Jaeghar

Windows PC

I can not see ad.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:41 pm
Good afternoon.
Since I started playing on Windows PC (2/8/2018), I could not see ads to win credits or spin roulette. I have been in contact with the support numerous times, and the only time they answered gave me a method that did not work. I have already tried to erase the cache, uninstall and reinstall the game, restart the router (only I was connected), connect my account on a different pc with a different internet and I still have that problem.
I would appreciate if you gave me a solution to this, since I am not the only one who is going through this same situation and I am tired of sending reports and they do not answer me ..

PD: I have another problem in a mission: an enemy is fused with a side of the map that I can not get to shoot and it always ends up killing me.

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:48 pm
Hi ‪Jaeghar,‬

‪I can offer you 2 suggestions as regards this issue:‬
  • Try purchasing something in-game with real money if you want - your VIP benefits will be renewed and the ads will probably be able to show up again.
  • Ask agents to forward this issue to the Dev team, so that they will find out what the exact problem is n' fix it after taking a closer look at your profile.
no avatar

Hector pantoja

Windows PC

Re:

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:54 pm
TSY wrote:
Hi ‪Jaeghar,‬

‪I can offer you 2 suggestions as regards this issue:‬

1. Try purchasing something in-game with real money if you want - your VIP benefits will be renewed and the ads will probably be able to show up again.
    • Ask agents to forward this issue to the Dev team, so that they will find out what the exact problem is n' fix it after taking a closer look at your profile.

I have the same problem, how do I get in touch with the agents?

no avatar

Hector pantoja

Windows PC

Re: I can not see ad.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm
How can I get in touch with the agents?
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

I can not see ad.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:45 pm
Hello Hector,

You can always access the in-game Customer Care button. :)
Here's a link that might help, it's step-by-step "How To" guide to contact Customer Support: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes.

Best of luck!
no avatar

MrTyjo

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:17 pm
Hola, yo tengo el mismo problema y no puedo ver ads. Llevo meses con este problema y en servicio al cliente no me han ayudado, solo me dijeron que lo investigarian y quedo en nada.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

I can not see ad.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:12 pm
Hi MrTyjo,

Do you have a ticket number you can give me?
no avatar

MrTyjo

Windows PC

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:54 am
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

I can not see ad.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:47 pm
MrTyjo,

Our most recent information is that depending on your geographical region, in-game ads may not be available - this is not a bug, and we're not sure when there will be any changes to this matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.
no avatar

ony f.

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:34 pm
yo también tengo el mismo problema y no es por el país. porque yo he cambiado la región de mi pc y dirección ip, y no se soluciona