no avatar

elevated1984

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New thread] Cheaters reports

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:17 pm
This is second time I am reporting this account due to same reason. 
Problem: Player hides into walls or outside the map and shoot throughout the whole map.
Dog tag:5388g08
Platform: Android 
Proofs.
https://youtu.be/EscKRhva9qI
https://youtu.be/IFyvAkX8_6E

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:18 am
Update 27   not looking good

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:22 am
The Hilighted video is in reguards to players haveing a permanet knowing of enemy players location @ times
- with out proper survalance perks cores ect - -NO SPECTATOR -

Squad = Shadow Returned

Video HighLight =  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374820499

@ 0.28  - timeframe  - start of the game - player is half way in wall on top of a barrel  and other anomalies take place through out the game
no avatar

khpy1az

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:47 am
4gf5c7d on android. Damage cheat (and maybe aimbot) with the aaw.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IUdphW ... p=drivesdk

SamuraiGrrl

Google Play (Android)

So who do we complain to about that? I was in an mp match and there it was - a name that darn near covered the whole screen left to right - and then consider that he continues to get kills so each time you get this name across the screen, highlighted in green! - even if he only gets 2 or 3 kills then he gets killed - that's about 3/8 of the whole screen blocked in strobe fashion. It was so annoying! I thought there is a character limit for names, apparently this character figured out a way to bypass the limit! GL please check out dogtag gfd4f1and ask him to comply - thanks.
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories" - Sun Tzu

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:27 pm
I will be deleting my video reports as i dont care to have the subject conten on my stream ,  kind of hard to promote the game with fallowing conten.

theres already enough negativity  in reguards to the Anti Cheat issues , im sure gameloft can addrese the issues finaly 

@moderators please del my post in this section reguarding such issues , as the links will no longer be avaliable 

BEST REGUARDS  , Twitch.Tv/S_U_G
no avatar

GGpureskill

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:55 pm
ImageImage
no avatar

a_113

Windows PC

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:32 pm
DOG TAG : 0e92
Platform : windows . pc
Reason : how he have this mask . progress 0 in vip 1 ?
screenshot proof :Image

RAUL-ROSA

Windows PC

São Paulo - Brasil

Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:02 am
#$%@#$% how Gameloft dare to Ban me with the excuse that I use cheating programs. I am RAUL ROSA, never cheated anything in my life. I usually report all hackers/ cheaters in game, how could it be happening with ME!!!! This is the second day, I want my account back, ppl in discord are laughting at me cause of this unfair decision of gameloft!!! Grrrrrr!!! Come on, check the logs in my account, PLEASE!!!!! CHECK MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! Double check, triple check!!! I am clean!!! I play for fun and I HATE HACKERS, HOW COULD YOU GAMELOFT BAN MEEEEE!!! I REPORTED SEVERAL IDs in game of real hackers, that's how you guys say thank you?? INJUSTICE!!!!! my e-mail: rrraulll@gmail.com prefer to call me? ok I am brazilian but I can handle it in English if you prefer... +55 11 98559-1991
Waiting for your apologies!
no avatar

elevated1984

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:32 pm
Soy its seam useless to report here as the cheater i reported two times is cheating till to date in the same way.