no avatar

Kirigaya Kazuto 95

Windows PC

Re: Disconnected From Server!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:59 am
HEYYY!!! PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY MY ACCOUNT ALWAYS GET DISCONNECT FROM SERVER IN A FEW SECONDS AFTER I DEPLOY MY CLASS(ALL CLASS I DEPLOY SHOWED THE SAME RESULTS) WHETHER I PLAY ALL THE MATCH. MY CONNECTIONS ALWAYS STABLE T_T. I ALSO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL ITS BACK TO SEE ANY DIFFERENT BUT STILL SHOWED THE SAME RESULTS!!.. I CANNOT PLAY ALL MATCH BECAUSE GET STUCKED WITH THIS "DISCONNECT FROM SERVER" THING! my dog tag is 1g007 (could you check it) .. Its has happened to me in this 3 days. Pls someone in this forum help me :(

Thanks!
no avatar

Sgt Q

Windows PC

Disconnected From Server before I start

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:46 pm
Hello,
I have played this game many times with no errors but yesterday i couldnt play at all and today the same. Everytime i loadmultiplayer sessions it shows it loading and then the blue DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER pops up. I tried everything. I am running a wifi fast speed system and great graphics card. I adjusted the setting several times, but nothing is working. This happened out of nowhere. I really would love to get back to playing my favorite game. Please help...

ed
no avatar

renerd

Windows PC

Re: Disconnected From Server!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 pm
I was experiencing disconnect issues for a couple of weeks (only sporadically at first, then with greater frequency). Now I cannot even launch the game (last successful login was October 27th). It most often cites my internet connection (not a problem with ANY other app). Other times it will tell me to update to the current version of the game (my game is up-to-date according to MS Store). And once I got a servers are currently overloaded message. I have disabled all firewalls, uninstalled and re-installed the game, disabled antivirus, etc. Nothing has fixed the problem. What's going on?