J. P. Singh

Disconnected From Server!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:22 pm
Hi,
I'm playing Modern Combat 5 on windows 10 ( desktop pc). I'm getting disconnected evertime I start using "Heavy Gear" armor in heavy class which kind of increases your movement speed. It doesnt stop anyhow and I'm feeling so irritated now.. please help! IF YOU CAN....

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Re: Disconnected From Server!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:24 pm
Hi J. P. Singh, can you let us know what Loadout are you using? We'll have a look into this problem. Thank you! :)
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

J. P. Singh

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 pm
HI,
Thanks for this too quick reply sir! unexpected actually. Well.. my loadout section says
Class; Heavy... Primary weapon; LSN-2SB Prestige... Secondary weapon; COM4.. with concussion grenade.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Hi J. P., does the disconnect occurs after a specific action or just randomly during the match? Have you manage to kill 3 enemies before the disconnect? Thanks! :)
 Game Community Manager

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

J. P. Singh

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 pm
Hi Daniel, well.. Disconnection often happens whenever I shoot somebody from my shotgun and feel certain about his death. And no, disconnection never waits for my 3 kill complition, it just occurs whenever it sees me happy by killing someone..

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm
Hey J.P., one last request: please let us know your dogtag so we can forward the details to the Dev team for a more in depth investigation. Moreover, please make sure that your connection is stable. Keep you posted! :)

Thanks!
 Game Community Manager

J. P. Singh

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:16 pm
Hi Daniel, My Dog Tag is "acc33".. In game my name is "J. P. Singh".. Level 120.. Favorite class; Sniper..
I'm really feeling so grateful for all your helping responses. Looking forward to see my issues resolved soon. Take care Daniel! :)
no avatar

FaiqHassan

Windows PC

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:31 pm
My game does not open and my WIFI is also stable. Can you please help me?

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Disconnected From Server!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:39 pm
@FaiqHassan - At this moment there is a general problem on Eur server that is affecting more games. We are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 Game Community Manager

no avatar

humanblackhawks

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:40 am
Hi Daniel, You got it right, Once I take 3-4 successful kills I get that error "disconnected from server" I am not sure how did you guess it?
But that is exactly the problem am facing only with HEAVY class and not with my GRINDER. I am not sure why! My Dog Tag : 5d464f
could you check?