no avatar

Raza Hussain Khan

Using vpn ban your account

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:13 pm
Hello guys, can anybody tell me that using vpn banned your account? Because my account is banned for two weeks after getting couple of suspicious activity messages from gameloft. i did not use any kind of hack or any thing else downloaded the game from playstore but i do use the vpn because without the vpn my game is not running it gives the error connection error. So is the vpn is the cause of my account ban?

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: Using vpn ban your account

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:09 pm
Hi,

I will have to ask the developers about this issue. But, know that Gameloft does not condone and does not support the use of third party software, such as vpn apps. 
Meanwhile, please submit a ticket to our Customer Care team and then post the ticket id here.

Thanks,
Razvan
no avatar

Raza Hussain Khan

Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:31 pm
Thnaks for the reply, my ticket ID: 11840345 vpn could be the only reason for my account ban, without the vpn when i run the game it freeze on loading player profile and i am not able to play the game, but with the vpn the game works fine but in multiplayer i disconnected from the server because they think i am a cheater but i really not.. Please check why the game is not working without vpn in my country i am from pakistan. If there was a problem with my internet connection then i was not able to play the game with vpn as well. It was not my fault. If game works normally then there is no need of the vpn if not then what should i do..
no avatar

Raza Hussain Khan

Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 am
;) ;)
no avatar

Raza Hussain Khan

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:52 am
Almost 3 days, no reply from customer care..  ;)