MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Re: Help, cant load my account

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:10 am
I liked the game so much.
So much that when my account got stuck at loading, I created a second account and kept playing.
I reached lvl 80+ on that second account playing only a few matches each day as energy got depleted and I didnt have power user.
But now they reset that second account???? Wow just great.
I had only one goal left to accomplish before the update. One thing that eluded me all this time.
I really wanted to go up league. Get to the top.
Before, my game crashed every match and I lost all my league points down to 2000...
Then they fixed it after some update.  I got to the point where I was always wining team battle and VIP, getting +10 league points every match. Getting 1000 league points almost every week. 
Right before the update I had almost 10,000 league points, i saw the promotion so close... Then the account get stuck... WTF.
I start playing with the second account and find myself in bronze I.  For some reason you are bronze I when you start. I push again and managed like 5000 league points to stay bronze II and avoid demotion.  I was so far from the demotion line and getting league points like crazy again with this account then I get reset here also. WTF???????
I guess they don't want me playing. So sad.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:19 am
Hi MXR,

I'm sorry for all the inconvenience these issues caused and we truly appreciate your understanding.

I've asked for more details regarding your case and I'm positive we'll have a resolution/ answer soon.

Thank you again.

Warm regards,
Joy

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:38 pm
I hope what you say is true.
Ill stop playing for now. 
It was too hard starting over when the account got stuck at loading, and now the second got reset.  I cant try starting again. Just Impossible.

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 pm
My account us still stuck.... i check once a day and it dosent load.

I also check the second account that got reset every day to see if the progress is back. None of that has happened. And today i found myself reset again on that account, having to do the tutorial mission. Its just great!!!

Hey developers make that part of the game skippable, its so annoying to have to listen to the girl over and over and do the missions when one have to reinstall the game.

Wel i guess all "will have a resolution/answer soon" thing was just air.... so sad.
no avatar

daniel_rodriguez

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:37 am
I have the same problem and got it the same time as you bro I have 120k kills and 580 hours of gameplay and I have almost everything in the game I need to find a way to get to my account and I've tried all the things gameloft has told me
no avatar

Bachitter

Who can help me in this case

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:50 am
I have same problem with my iPad Air 2. Gameloft block the server. It's not any other issue. I try my different account in different device n it work fine but when I try my old acc in same device whew 2nd acc was working, I start same again connecting error massage.
Gameloft block server of my acc. I have everything unlock in my 1st acc and 300 cash, all pro weapon class 1 to 6 class weapon unlock n bounty hunter class unlock n don't know why gameloft block my server.
Please gameloft unblock my server.
no avatar

daniel_rodriguez

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:54 am
I do have most stuff in the game
no avatar

daniel_rodriguez

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:55 am
And I've spent more than 300$ on credits and bounty hunter class

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:23 pm
Wow a lot of money indeed.
After seeing the second account that I was using for the moment getting reset again in less than a week, I just lost all hope.  I had done a couple of matches on that account right after getting reset and checked every day to see if my progress was back but then I find myself doing the crap tutorial missions and reset again.
You spent a lot of money on this game and the iap you bought are not working as it should. If you, like me and so many others, are stuck with this for weeks and weeks, maybe you should call it quit and look how to get your money back.  
They took your money and you can't load and make use of what was bought, so you should be entitled to get your money back, as clearly its a defective IAP. 
I requested refund to gameloft and was denied because of some policy that forbids it, very low block on us as the things we bought are not available for us to use. I then try successfully asking a refund directly within Google play store app and they're customer service. Maybe I was granted the refund because the amount I was trying to get back was not that much, so I don't know what will happen with you.
On a sidenote I logged a lot of hours and made a lot of friends from different countries from this game. But now some of us have this problem, that has broken my contact with those friends as we are all less active.
no avatar

daniel_rodriguez

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:06 am
Gameloft I.hope you fix our problems or else you'll be losing a lot of customers because we cannot access our valued accounts and that is a major problem if you ask me. If I were you gameloft I would fix this problem immediately because I've spenever 586 hours playing this game that I've worked so hard on so please gameloft fix my problem like everyone else! My ticket is11116713