MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Re: Help, cant load my account

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:41 pm
Thanks to the gameloft comunity managers for ignoring my post...
I see them active in other issues but no response whatsoever here.

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:09 pm
This has happened to 2 other friends...
Why no one from gameloft acknowledge this problem.
It's the same as getting reset... Or even worse cause no one helps....
This is frustrating.
no avatar

#karma

Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:31 pm
I had the same problem but with ios i changed my vpn and then it did work again. Just watch a video on youtube. There they will explain how to solve the problem

Vegetto_X7

Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:29 pm
I also had the exact same problem with my account 2 times. Gameloft never responds to this issue as I have asked them many times about this and always got the same crap answer to try a different Wi-Fi connection or a fresh install and other obvious things. Anyway it got fixed automatically after 2 weeks of no gameplay and they freaking never responded even after contacting them multiple times about this. And about the VPN thing it never worked for me ..

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:09 pm
They only say they escalated the issue to the devs. Mail, call, whatever channel you use is the same answer.
3 of my friends have the same issue. 2 of them for the second time. First time they fixed it by asking a phone CS agent to restore an older savegame, after that they got it loading, while loosing some precious things, like elite packs, credits and weapons they got between the different savegames times. But now they have the same problem again.
I try asking a phone CS to load an older savegame but it didn't work. My friends tell me my profile shows less stats than before so they did load an older savegame but this time nothing good happened.
The bad thing is this happened to me right when I downloaded the update.
I saved a lot of elite packs to open when I see the new update. Lots and lots of elite packs, being saving them for weeks, doing squad events and booster events like crazy...
I try so hard to get the boosters event 3 elite packs awards... Sometimes try Harding for silver, sometimes for gold... But all of that is lost.
Also the credits I have bought with real $... For boosting to get legion and other armors... All of that is currently lost.

And the really worse thing about this, They don't even acknowledge this problem...

Stefan FromGameloft

Veteran

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am
Hello MXR,

I'm sorry but your issue is currently investigated and it depends on our developers.
Sorry for this.

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:15 am
Thanks for answering. I thought I was being ignored here...
That's the same answer I got from CS by email and by phone.

It's just frustrating... All those wasted hours, all lost right now.
I just want back all those things I grinded so hard for. Getting all of it right now again is nearly impossible.
Events rewards are so bad compared to what was before. Booster events started rewarding full armors and elite packs, then lowered rewards quality drastically. That same thing happened to other solo and squad events.
Power user prices increased.
Advanced class packs upgrades prices also increased.
And even I remember getting 3 elite packs every 30 token days... Now i just checked in the new account I created to play with while this problem is fixed and see 3 combat packs approaching...

I understand why we have to buy things... But spending money on gameloft is so risky right now.
Getting reset, or unable to load your account makes us feel like flushing our money down the toilet.

Talking about money for a moment, if I don't get the account to load... Where can I ask for a refund of the money I spent on the game?

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:05 pm
Still nothing....

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:39 pm
Adding insult to this stuck at loading issue, the account i was using to play the game, while the problem was fixed, got RESET...
NICE GAMELOFT. You guys really want me to stop playing.
Men i was lvl 80+ on that new one...
no avatar

Himesh

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 pm
please fix it as soon as possible.... is it possible to fix it in wondows??? i really want to play the game so bad... i had like 40k+ kills -_-