MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Re: Help, cant load my account

Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:51 pm
Well its loading now.
Reinstall and try loading. It worked for me.

Thanks

Lets see if this does not happen again.

Stefan FromGameloft

Veteran

Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:26 pm
Hi Daniel,

I see that your problem has been solved.
It's everything ok now?

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:21 pm
It's working great, I must thank the devs and everybody for helping.
Spend some money on the bounty class to play with it.
The only complain is that it took so long. I was out for almost a month. Missed all christmas events with good rewards.
Now the rewards are seriously not good. Instagiv events awarded VIP points and Santa armors before, now it's just not good.
no avatar

FARYAD™

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:29 pm
Me too.evry time we have problems after updates,,and next moon,again and again...
If i dont an old player and payments..leaves and make change my game.
:(
$sorry i cant speak this language well.good luck

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:48 pm
Hey,

If I understand correctly, your game is stuck at loading? Can you tell me where exactly it gets stuck? And is this happening each time you try to login? 
Sharing a screenshot might help, especially if you can see an error message.

Thanks!
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Feel free to also join us on Discord - a place for real-time chat, tips, and updates.  :)
Sniper Fury: https://discord.gg/qu4vmNX
Modern Combat 5: https://discord.gg/pK29szp9Zx
no avatar

King_Boring.

Windows PC

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:03 pm
My issue is that I would like to connect MC5 to my Xbox Account, but it doesn't work. After going to 'Settings','Connect' and clicking on the Xbox Account, the pop-up menu just closes. I have retried several times but still doesn't work. I would really like to keep my progress; I wouldn't want to start all over. So please, help me connect using my Xbox Account.

Tactical_K9SWAT

Nintendo Switch

Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:21 pm
Why haven’t y’all fixed the progress loss yet? And can we pls add admins to global chat pls a lot of bullying and cussing and inappropriate things have been going on in chat plus pls make an update the game is very buggy like I joined a squad but everytime I leave the game and reopen it the game puts me in a different squad pls fix this thx long time player on MC5 and old user K9cops222 also pls add a thing where we can sign into game center again I’ve had the game since it first came out and I was a very high lvl like lvl 50
no avatar

Devilfish

Windows PC

Account hacked

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:10 am
I need help as well. I think someone hacked my account.
Sometimes i am in the game with an account i did not know and sometimes it said "you have locked on a different device" but i am alwyas using just 1 account, connected with facebook.
I have noted down my specific account number. Please help me.