no avatar

Julians15

Banned for no reason number 2

Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:33 am
Ticket ID: 10765349
okay so it seems like the only way to contact you guys is through the forums so here we go again. One of your agents (Fermin) replied to my customer support email I sent and said "Hello,

Gameloft is determined to preserve a competitive and fair playing environment for our loyal players. Our systems have detected abnormal activities on your account.

So we can further investigate your case, please send the following details to us:

- Proof of purchase of any in-game content

Rest assured that if any mistake was done on our end, we will have it fixed immediately.

Thank you! 
-------------------------------
Fermin
Customer Care Agent"

he said to send proof of any in game content. How?? I can't get in the game, I'm banned. I can't send any proof, anything. I never purchased anything in the game because I'm too cheap to buy stuff lol plus I already completed most of the game (pictures from Game Center down below proving it). I don't know how to respond proving it. I replied to his email twice saying I don't know how because of this reason but hopefully someone will see this and help and give more detail. Please and thank you.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (152.66 KiB) Viewed 394 times
no avatar

Julians15

Re: Banned for no reason number 2

Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:34 am
I don't know how to add one or more attachments but that's a little proof that I completed the majority of the campaign

Herp Derp

Veteran

Re: Banned for no reason number 2

Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:02 pm
If you didn't buy anything, try sending him your GC info on MC5.