no avatar

Julians15

BANNED FOR NO REASON WHAT

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:48 pm
Ticket ID: 10765349 
BECAUSE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ISNT A REAL THING BASICALLY 

OKAY. So I downloaded this game about a year ago and played it all the way to level 40 something and bla bla bla and then deleted it. THEN I got it back and all my progress with how much my level was was gone and I had to start from level 2 veteran and it banned me because it said my progress was suspicious. Like no I already was at that and completed the story and you can tell by how many kills I have with certain weapons. So I got banned for two weeks waiting until I can play again and then Monday came around and I could play. THEN I GOT PERMANENTLY BANNED FOR NO DAMN REASON. I only got to play for two days and that's it do you know how **** I am. Your guys software detecting all that is horrible. I just wanna sit down and play for a bit and relax and go on with life but noooo I have to get permanently banned when that's basically the best fps shooter on the App Store for my iPhone 5. Please get this resolved I don't want to be banned for no reason. Thanks. You guys can subscribe to this post just to see how long it takes for them to respond
Attachments
image.png
UGH
image.png (738.91 KiB) Viewed 321 times

Herp Derp

Veteran

Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON WHAT

Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 pm
Good going GL.
no avatar

Julians15

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:55 pm
@Herp Derp I know right. And the "we'll get back to you as quickly as possible". By the time they get back to most people they're either gonna be dead or be grandparents lmao. I sent them an email 3 weeks ago and they still haven't gotten to me

Hamedowns

Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:13 am
Julians15 wrote:
@Herp Derp I know right. And the "we'll get back to you as quickly as possible". By the time they get back to most people they're either gonna be dead or be grandparents lmao. I sent them an email 3 weeks ago and they still haven't gotten to me

I think he meant that gameloft did a good job banning you, and i agree with that hackers are not tolerated
Ooh look It's Superman!​ 
O.o nope,  it's just a man flying  ^-^

Herp Derp

Veteran

Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:02 am
No, I do think that he didn't do anything wrong.

Stefan FromGameloft

Veteran

Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:38 am
Hello Julians15,

An agent will contact you soon and you will get some answers.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
no avatar

Julians15

Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:14 pm
Thank you