no avatar

Wissam Al-Hafez

Suspicious activity

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:31 am
I have received a message from Gameloft in my game inbox, the message tells me that the game had detected some suspicious activity so I have been disconnected from a multiplayer session.
Can any one tell me what happened?

Herp Derp

Veteran

Re: Suspicious activity

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:09 am
The hacker detection system acting up again. Most times hackers go undetected(sometimes it works, gotta be honest), and then this happens. Anyway, that's a bug. Don't worry about it.
no avatar

Patrick_Costello

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:22 am
I'd just like to say, with the increase in single player and multiplayer events lately, I logged in tonight and was "disconnected" after I blew up 3 of the other teams players and after I started a 1 on 1 PvP, after I shot at the other player and he summed me up to be better than he was.

I know. It's really hard to distinguish between legit players and, yes, the ones who exploit weakness in the game, hack or whatever, but I'm not one of them. I have no problem accepting a LEGITIMATE LOSS to an opponent and I have a strong feeling that the "abuse" button is being abused by players trying to get ahead in Events.

I'm sure I am saying nothing you haven't heard before, but there needs to be some accountability (tracking WHO makes the abuse claim, as well as, the person they are claiming are "abusing") It's great when it works for it's intended purpose of kicking cheaters out, but it's not right, when legitimate, rule abiding players are being kicked, because they are better at the game than the person FALSELY REPORTING THEM!

It needs to be recorded on BOTH sides and those who abuse the reporting feature, should be reprimanded as well.

Thanks
Patrick

Enrique Riveri

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:21 pm
This happened to me today, I'm a legit player and I hate when this happens to us, the clean gamers. 
Gameloft needs to track which (crying babies) users are abusing of the Report Button. 

I did a great match with 22 kills  and 3 deaths, then I was disconnected from the server. 
Gameloft, please, it's not our fault to be better than other kids, but they're abusing from the Report Button. 
Please Gameloft.