no avatar

Sergio_Oliveira

Re: PROGRESS RESET? Please post here

Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:25 pm
My account has been reset (progress regressed) 10/5/15 day, i was level 103, nick: GΔЯЯФX, kd: 1.46, and now i'm 6 level, help me, my id is 10680301

kable1299

Veteran

Taiwan

Re: Re: PROGRESS RESET? Please post here

Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:31 pm
My account was restored today, but I can tell that the save file they sent me was from a long time ago. :(

Question for Alexander: I log into Google+ in mc5 at least once every 2~3 days, why is the save file you sent me from such a long time ago? (I think this save file was even older than the one Gameloft sent me last time I was reset)

So, does logging in to Google+/Facebook sync my progress Gameloft has in their database or what?
no avatar

Huy Badass

Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:01 pm
It's exactly what happen to me... again (_ _!!) I just got my progress back today - this is THE THIRD TIME. And I must farm my Hauzzer 45 again (before that I got Hauzzer with over 6k hauzzer scores, now I have 54k LMG WS). The fist time when i'm lv68 and it roll back to lv64 and I must farm back my QKR 89. The second time when I just bought 2 week Power User and it took 6 days and 2 events progress but nothing else lost. In my experiances it always happen when i'm in Power User and farming WS/Event like crazy, is everyone on Power User too?

kable1299

Veteran

Taiwan

Re: PROGRESS RESET? Please post here

Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:08 am
Alexander im waiting for your answer

Alexander_xGL

Veteran

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:11 am
Actually, please post here: viewtopic.php?f=2079&t=279699

kable, I don't know what file you got since I don't send them. If CC sends you something you think is wrong, please contact them and tell them. The most I can do is see if they're able to send what the player is saying he's missing. If not, maybe they can compensate you.

kable1299

Veteran

Taiwan

Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 pm
Alexander Gameloft wrote:
Actually, please post here: viewtopic.php?f=2079&t=279699

kable, I don't know what file you got since I don't send them. If CC sends you something you think is wrong, please contact them and tell them. The most I can do is see if they're able to send what the player is saying he's missing. If not, maybe they can compensate you.

I'm curious, how often do the save files at Gameloft get updated? And does connecting to G+/FB update the save files? Almost every time (except once) they restore my account the save file is like from at least one week ago.
no avatar

Aarif

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:34 pm
My ticket id is 10688091 so please community manager restore my 112 veteran level progress back because for days i didnt got my okd progress back after so many complaint i did to cc about 4-5 times
ΛΛRIF™
no avatar

Aditya Sourav

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:32 pm
Ticket ID 10689465 Account Got reseted for 6th Time for no reason , Alexander please help me I was 102 level with all weapons unlocked .

Alexander_xGL

Veteran

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:39 pm
Escalated, please post these in the Issues section from now on, thanks.
no avatar

Mitch Scott

Google Play (Android)

Greenville, Mississippi, United States

Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:53 pm
Need your help Alexander ticket ID is 10694240 got reset