Puzzle

OUT OF 20 MATCHES TODAY I HAVE ONLY COMPLETED ONE MATCH SUCCESSFULLY THAT TOO WHEN TIME WAS 2MIN TO END ! AND THE THING IS WHEN I WAS PLAYING AN CALL CAME I ATTENDED IT WAS 3MIN TALK AND WHEN I GOT BACK I WAS STILL IN THE GAME WOW GAMELOFT MY INTERNET IS 10000% GOOD AND WOW SUPER BUG ! DISCONNECTION DISCONNECTION DISCONNECTION DISCONNECTION AND THESE ADS BY **** WHEN I CLICK CLOSE THE POPUP AD IT STARTS RECONNECTING AND LOADS AFTER 5 FAILS ATLEAST OKAY I COULD WAIT TILL RECONNECTING IT LOST MY PROGRESS OF WHAT I GOT IN LAST 5-10MIN >.< ! MOVING TO MINECRAFT THIS MC5 ANDROID WINDOWS BOTH

Cαdε Μοг十ε

Hell on iOS (© GL)

Let's see if Feyenoord can beat this.
... Last game I bought from Gameloft ...
MC5 it was fun, shame GL killed you, R.I.P.

Akansh_Kesari

Windows PC

I Can undrerstand this^ I have the same problem. :| Game keeps on disconnecting
Jo Humse Jale, Kripya Side me Chale.  p)
no avatar

feyenoord

No, i don't have play a game today but you never no.
My record was 7 times in a row.
When i get disconnect a few times in a row i send a sweet email to C.C. And then i can play a game of 4-7 without getting disconnect.
I will recommend you send a sweet email and don't use ugly words like i did a few times and maybe they solve it for you but after you get a standard email back don't expect that you get a fast answer from a employe from gameloft it will take a coupple of day's or you get no answer at all.
When i do this it will goes good for a few hours.

Akansh_Kesari

Windows PC

well when the last time i got resetted they restored my account in just an hour, so keep your hopes high.

Cαdε Μοг十ε

Hell on iOS (© GL)

Akansh_Kesari wrote:
well when the last time i got resetted they restored my account in just an hour, so keep your hopes high.

Are we talking about disconnects with the "suspicious activity" message, because lately they drive me mad. The only way GL lets me finish a match is if I **** tube. If I don't **** tube I will get disconnected after a minute with the "suspicious activity" message. At first I thought I imagined it, but the only link is not **** tubing means disconnect due to suspicious activity. Luckily in 99,9% of my matches some other a-hole is **** tubing and my recon class can pick up his LGR to do some **** tubing to prevent getting disconnected.

Akansh_Kesari

Windows PC

Cαdε Μοг十ε wrote:
Akansh_Kesari wrote:

Are we talking about disconnects with the "suspicious activity" message, because lately they drive me mad. The only way GL lets me finish a match is if I **** tube. If I don't **** tube I will get disconnected after a minute with the "suspicious activity" message. At first I thought I imagined it, but the only link is not **** tubing means disconnect due to suspicious activity. Luckily in 99,9% of my matches some other a-hole is **** tubing and my recon class can pick up his LGR to do some **** tubing to prevent getting disconnected.

Dude Im facing this problem too, n i even took this problem on the front, but Alex is trying to dudge n move. although that messages we get is system generated, it would be good if they allow us to reply with that thread.

Puzzle

Now account reset what to do ? praise gameloft yeah they are the best game makers in fps history :) Yeah i contact them either they never give reply or give reply after two weeks and they tell to give further info of the issue. Wow Gameloft is the best Hats off to you gameloft

Akansh_Kesari

Windows PC

Puzzle wrote:
Now account reset what to do ? praise gameloft yeah they are the best game makers in fps history :) Yeah i contact them either they never give reply or give reply after two weeks and they tell to give further info of the issue. Wow Gameloft is the best Hats off to you gameloft

Use the In-Game CC, they can solved it in just an hour, also can take weeks :p depends on ur luck :lol:

Cαdε Μοг十ε

Hell on iOS (© GL)

That chimp of yours is getting more frustrated every day. Is it because of his frequent contacts with CC?