Astaroth

BK - casual guild

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:46 pm
Are you tired of the "at least X hundred thousands of rings per season" condition?
Are you tired of being kicked out of a guild if you can't make millions of rings?
Do you like to play casually, make some rings and medals, exchange troops with the guild and grow stronger?

If yes, then you are in the right place!

Guild BK is looking for casual players that seek fun. We don't aim to be at the very top.

I have recently been promoted to General and decided to "revive" our guild.
I don't mind if you make 20k, 200k or 2 millions. Just play, donate some troops and you won't need to be afraid of being kicked out.

Currently we have 6 members (1 is new) and the condition of at least 1,200 medals. Required level is around 100.

If you are interested, just visit our guild and join us!

Leave any questions below, I'll answer them.

Have fun and see you in the game!

Cheers!
Looking for survivors after all these technical problems with the game. Survivors, unite under the coat of arms of BK Guild!

Echostorm

Re: BK - casual guild

Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:40 pm
Outstanding!  I tried to found a guild like this when they were introduced.

Astaroth

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:05 am
Yea, everybody wants to join top 100 guilds with only 1 free slot so they get big rewards with low effort.

Welcome aboard!
Looking for survivors after all these technical problems with the game. Survivors, unite under the coat of arms of BK Guild!

Echostorm

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:55 pm
Thanks bud, looking forward to doing some raids with guildies, I was general in my last guild and I used to have to solo easy ones because nobody was active enough to notice them

Astaroth

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:29 pm
Warm welcome and many thanks to everyone, who joined us so far!

You are great, guys!

Astaroth

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:55 pm
We still have free slots!

Astaroth

Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:30 pm
If there are players whose Guild mates became inactive after all these technical problems with the game, contact me here or join my guild BK ingame.

I've been recently promoted to Master and I can see there are lot of inactive players in many guilds.
If you are in dead guild, join me. We will collect the rest of active players and have some fun together!