Pawder007

Veteran

Re: Big Bang Theory is Recruiting

Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:33 am
I'm still looking for two players. You just need to be active. Our guild is hanging around the 125 rank and I would really like to finish in the top 100. Come join our group. We are really nice guys. Just ask us, we will tell you how nice. Thanks for looking.
If at first you don’t succeed, call it Update 1, Update 2, Update 3 . Patch that works
no avatar

Yknot

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:49 pm
I got exiled, not sure why. Hoping it was a mistake or something I could fix

Pawder007

Veteran

Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:41 pm
Glad you came back Yknot. I did exile you as you had zero rings and didn't respond to my attempts to contact you. Now go out there and destroy some keeps and all will be good. If guild chat worked I could have talked to you there, but it doesn't. Oh well, baby steps.
If at first you don’t succeed, call it Update 1, Update 2, Update 3 . Patch that works

Pawder007

Veteran

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:36 am
We have room for one player. If you are looking for a guild, look no further. We are ranked at 125 trying to finish in the top 100. Come join the fun. What a hoot.

Age and Treachery

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:02 pm
Room for one more active player.  No pressure.  Do what you can. Goal to have fun and be in top 100.
will overcome youth and skill every time.
no avatar

41SWAT54NANA

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:47 am
When you say looking for old players are you speaking age wise , or length of time ones has been on this game?   , No I am not looking for a New Guild, just a curious question.
Courage ~ Honor ~ Integrity 
Love ~ Peace ~ Karma
®™

no avatar

RoodOne

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:58 am
Not sure if y'all have room, but i'm looking for a guild to join. just started yesterday, at lvl 16 already about 800-900 trophyies so far... hope to hear from you.

Razili

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:30 pm
Big Bang Theory is currently looking for one more active player, preferably higher level keep, for hard raids and pvp. Request an invite in-game and feel free to ask any questions here on the forums, if you have any.

Razili

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:02 pm
Looking for another active member.

Razili

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 pm
Looking for 10 new active members to fill the ranks to the new 25 limit.