Pawder007

Veteran

Big Bang Theory is Recruiting

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:52 am
I am putting together a guild of friends here on the forum and a few that might fit in. We are all older players that enjoy playing for the challenge and fun of it. I'm not looking for rushed keeps,  but ones that have been moving up at a good pace. I am in North America MST. Key here is to have fun without any drama or pressure. All old guy/gals are welcome. I am still in the process of setting things up and will have more info in the next day. If interested, please post who you and where you are. Keep level is more about quality than level at this point. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy
If at first you don’t succeed, call it Update 1, Update 2, Update 3 . Patch that works

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: Big Bang Theory is Recruiting

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:45 pm
Rooting for you! :D

Pawder007

Veteran

Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:19 pm
Thanks Razvan, it's going well. We have 4 players that were already set to join so there was no reason for them to post. We are actually doing fairly good with the limited players. I think we will pick up a few of the right type of players shortly. I know they are out there.
If at first you don’t succeed, call it Update 1, Update 2, Update 3 . Patch that works
no avatar

Yknot

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:00 pm
Hey Pawder007:. I'd like to join your guild.  I'm level 88, playing Siegefall since August.  Location is Boston.   Played ZORK in the text only days....hello sailor

Pawder007

Veteran

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:37 pm
Welcome aboard. Zork was "High Tech" back in the day.
no avatar

TylerB

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm
I'll join. Level 99 with level 15 keep. 1364 medals.

Pawder007

Veteran

Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:17 pm
You would be most welcome to join.
no avatar

Captain Bulldog

Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:12 am
Hey Pawder, level 13, 91. I am slowly advancing and not using many gems. I certainly qualify as "older" and would like to join!

Pawder007

Veteran

Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:40 pm
I see you have joined, so welcome aboard. Try to pvp as much as you can. I think you will be a great fit and look forward to fighting along side you.

Pawder007

Veteran

Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 pm
We currently have room for two more. If you need a guild and are active, we would welcome you with open arms. I don't care about medals, I care about nice steady destruction of keeps. I put no demands or quotas on members other than do what you can.