BlackTop

Windows PC

Catania

Little suggestion

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:27 pm
Small tip

Why do you persist in always selling assault soldiers or suppressors ???
Suppressors are of no use except in rare cases
and always sell elite soldiers 90% tired and don't sell

Try to change the type of soldier more often and reduce the changeover times
four days is too long

Hi
Marco
no avatar

abhishekkmr

Google Play (Android)

Re: Little suggestion

Thu May 14, 2020 9:18 pm
Hi there,

Little suggestion needed
In the shop there is an exclusive offer "boiling point assault rifle & circuit overload sniper gun with arena gears" @ 1168 gems.
Should I take it? Is it worth? Will these mentioned guns be used in all missions and attacks besides arena?

Pls help me
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Be cautious - not all is at it seems

Thu May 14, 2020 11:14 pm
abhishekkmr wrote:
Hi there,

Little suggestion needed
In the shop there is an exclusive offer "boiling point assault rifle & circuit overload sniper gun with arena gears" @ 1168 gems.
Should I take it? Is it worth? Will these mentioned guns be used in all missions and attacks besides arena?

Pls help me

Normally I would ask... Where are you at in the game? Base level? / Region? and my advice would be that *caution* be used here because...

1. Gameloft often sell obsolescent weapons in bundles like this just before the next region is about to be released (in this case - circa May 15, 2020 - R32 is the imminent region but these weapons are labelled as though they are only good for R31 - as marked). These fire sale type offers often look enticing - some players find it a bit frustrating (even implying that it is misleading) that weapons are offered in this manner. Generic advice is: glance at the advertising but study the offer - then make your purchase decision based on those studies of the offer. In this case it is very difficult to study the offer because the weapons can't be clicked on (to drill down to get more details) in the shop.
... but (I'd forget all of the above for this specific offer) an *alarm bell is ringing here*...

2. There is most probably an error here. My suspicion is based on many odd things, some of which are:
a. the numbers on the weapons are not comparable (ballpark) with other R31 weapons
b. the numbers on the weapons seem more comparable with Arena weapons
c. the price of the weapons seems low (compared with historic offers at similar cycles in the game)
d. the weapons are being offered with Arena compliments (which is strange)
e. typically weapons on sale like this can also be seen in the sniper/assault sections of the shop - in this case (for me anyway) they are not visible.
[Edit]
f. See the post following this one (in particular the screen pic)
g. See also post here:  https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=700697

Note: I saw the flash advertisement (point f.), and looked at the pop up information (see link at point g.), after posting the above - end edit]
Attachments
Screenshot_20200515-081756.png
Screenshot_20200515-081756.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 812 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 14, 2020 11:47 pm
This smells like an error.

My advice is: Do not expect these weapons to work in all regions up to R31 and also in the Arena.

See above post.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200515-084342.png
Screenshot_20200515-084342.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 815 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

abhishekkmr

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 15, 2020 4:28 am
Hi,
Thanks for reply.

Actually I am new in this game just 11 days and on R10 region. I am struggling to get R10 compatible weapons as we have to collect blueprints. And getting blueprints is not such easy not even just hard.

We have to spend lots of cash. And I have collected just 15 blueprints of one weapon though we have to get 20 blueprints of two weapons. Nearly 600k cash spent on Combat Box and got just 15 blueprints.

That's why I thought buying but since this offer comes with Arena gears so I am in doubt that if it only be used in Arena only.

So Pls give me helpful suggestion

Thanks