flysgirl

Windows PC

Just a suggestion

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:02 pm
I was wondering with all the changes that have been made.. no more rubies when you win a pvp, since this is the case I suggest and I believe some would agree, how about giving us our Horaders Stash and get the rubies we WON  It's going to cost me $100 to buy the hoard when i played pvp to earn those rubies.  needless to say.. i wont buy rubies i earned from pvp considering you are taking away things .. adding things some arent interested in... like the arena for example.  finding a lot of ppl that have played since the beginning now quitting ... i would be interested to see how many other players agree.  but like i said i think this is a reasonable thing to do.

Tapper

Windows PC

Re: Just a suggestion

Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:44 am
I agree
no avatar

Thomas VH.

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:14 pm
I also agree, and wonder why they removed the 15 minute slo-time reward from the Warlord challenge and replaced it with the useless Assistant.
no avatar

AREA 51

Windows PC

Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:14 pm
I agree that we should be given our Hoarders Stash. Also why is there such a great disparity between XP in the Arena and PvP and why don't we get progression awards for different PvP levels like the Arena does?