flysgirl

Windows PC

Just a suggestion

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:02 pm
I was wondering with all the changes that have been made.. no more rubies when you win a pvp, since this is the case I suggest and I believe some would agree, how about giving us our Horaders Stash and get the rubies we WON  It's going to cost me $100 to buy the hoard when i played pvp to earn those rubies.  needless to say.. i wont buy rubies i earned from pvp considering you are taking away things .. adding things some arent interested in... like the arena for example.  finding a lot of ppl that have played since the beginning now quitting ... i would be interested to see how many other players agree.  but like i said i think this is a reasonable thing to do.

Tapper

Windows PC

Re: Just a suggestion

Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:44 am
I agree
no avatar

Thomas VH.

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:14 pm
I also agree, and wonder why they removed the 15 minute slo-time reward from the Warlord challenge and replaced it with the useless Assistant.
no avatar

AREA 51

Windows PC

Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:14 pm
I agree that we should be given our Hoarders Stash. Also why is there such a great disparity between XP in the Arena and PvP and why don't we get progression awards for different PvP levels like the Arena does?
no avatar

xVx

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 pm
:)