no avatar

MacAvity

Windows PC

Change to results of Battle Phase in War

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:15 pm
Currently wars seem to be won or lost in the first 30 seconds (or quicker).  So the Battle Phase perk of extra time is fairly irrelevant.  

Instead - give the winner of the Battle Phase a head start.  30 seconds might be a bit much but maybe in 5 second increments to a maxium of 20 seconds.

That way Clans will put much more effort into winning the battle phase with more engagement - especially just before wars, as Clans seek to ramp up forces in war in an effort to get a last second advaantage.

TheSFGuy

Google Play (Android)

MacAvity wrote:
Currently wars seem to be won or lost in the first 30 seconds (or quicker).  So the Battle Phase perk of extra time is fairly irrelevant.  

Instead - give the winner of the Battle Phase a head start.  30 seconds might be a bit much but maybe in 5 second increments to a maxium of 20 seconds.

That way Clans will put much more effort into winning the battle phase with more engagement - especially just before wars, as Clans seek to ramp up forces in war in an effort to get a last second advaantage.

I agree wholeheartedly. I was actually thinking of making a suggestion to remove the "The BATTLE Phase has begun!" notification because it triggers inactive players to come play the war, while the opposite team would get in there 10 minutes or so earlier and be waiting for the Battle Phase to begin. It seemed unfair. A head-start bonus would make it perfectly fair and impressive. 

Having said that, I think the bonus time might be helpful to heavily advanced clans. So please introduce the head start bonus without compromising with anything.
no avatar

Frank63

Windows PC

I agree, the wars have become ****! A battle doesn't count until it's done, so having extra time is the worst thing you can have. Wars used to take a long time, sometimes overnight, and you needed the 4th battle. Now, wars are over in 30 seconds, so don't use slow time! I don't know when this changed, but something needs to be done. WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE SOMETHING ABOUT WARS?? MY CLAN IS DONE FIGHTING THESE POINTLESS WARS UNTIL YOU FIX THEM!!
no avatar

Frank63

Windows PC

Why can't you just make the cores harder to kill, therefore making extra time and battles needed again? The way it is now, one guy can sometimes take out a core in ONE battle!
no avatar

hannahxx

Google Play (Android)

I agree, the wars have turn out to be silly! A warfare doesn't rely until it is completed, so having extra time is the worst issue you can have. Wars used to take a long time, once in a while in a single day, and you wanted the 4th warfare. Now, wars are over in 30 seconds, so do not use gradual time! I do not know when this modified, but some thing wishes to be accomplished.
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Angiolotto

Windows PC

MacAvity wrote:
Attualmente guerre sembrano essere vinta o persa nei primi 30 secondi (o più veloce). Quindi il perk di fase di battaglia dei tempi supplementari è abbastanza irrilevante.

Invece - dare il vincitore della fase di battaglia un vantaggio iniziale. 30 secondi potrebbe essere un po ' molto, ma forse in 5 secondi con incrementi a un massimo di 20 secondi.

Quel modo clan metterà molto più sforzo in vincenti la fase di battaglia con più impegno - specialmente appena prima di guerre, come clan cercano di dilagare delle forze in guerra nel tentativo di ottenere un ultimo secondo advaantage.

Sono d'accordo con tutti voi ma a questo punto , io suggerirei per chi vince la fase d'invasione dovrebbe avere la priorita di attaccare nel senso che gli avversari  avranno una penalizzazione di 10 secondi.