no avatar

Valter_Mikuljan

Windows PC

Mirage event gun upgrade

Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:22 pm
Hello, maybe this shouldnt be a new topic, but i will do it anyway: whats the situation with the event gun, do i have to do the Full upgrade of 2nd gun to play the 3rd part or what, anyone? Will it be even possible to play 2nd events 10/5 without full upgrade, whats the situation this time? Thanks.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Mirage event gun upgrade

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:02 pm
Valter_Mikuljan wrote:
Hello, maybe this shouldnt be a new topic, but i will do it anyway: whats the situation with the event gun, do i have to do the Full upgrade of 2nd gun to play the 3rd part or what, anyone? Will it be even possible to play 2nd events 10/5 without full upgrade, whats the situation this time? Thanks in advance.

Short answer
Gameloft "...fixed it...".
Full upgrade required.

Source of information
See the following post: Text in red. Paragraph number 2. Second sentence in that paragraph:
viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=713250&start=30#p4141510

Comments / acknowledgement
1. Credit and thanks to GWD for pulling this info off Discord so we have it here.
2. There's a very good example, in the same thread, of a player (on one of their accounts) not being able to commence Stage 2 because the Mk1 weapon was not fully upgraded prior to the end of Stage 1. Of note: even upgrading the weapon after Stage 1 closed did not grant entry into Stage 2.

Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:04 pm
Yes, the MK2 must be fully upgraded to finish the second part of the event.

GL found the error that allowed advancing to the second part without fully upgrading the MK1.

EDIT: Oops, Snipey. Stepped on your post as you wrote it.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:14 pm
GWD wrote:
[snip]
EDIT: Oops, Snipey. Stepped on your post as you wrote it.

I won't take it personally. ;)
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.