GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Yes, bad sights. But at least the SMs aren't armored.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Well day 1 of stage 2, 9 upgrades done and still a P.O.S.

Ran 3 deputies last stage (but have a suspicion I lost the entire progress of 1, several parts and the rubies paid for the deputy due to the rollback issue as the inventory the next day didn't match the previous nights contents) will run 1 again tonight. Not that I'm short of SOME parts (really unbalanced this time round, muzzles mainly & scopes next).

Got this terrible feeling it's going to be useful as a door wedge!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Unofficial Sniper Fury Forums - https://sf.scotia-it.com

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Decker wrote:
Well day 1 of stage 2, 9 upgrades done and still a P.O.S.

Ran 3 deputies last stage (but have a suspicion I lost the entire progress of 1, several parts and the rubies paid for the deputy due to the rollback issue as the inventory the next day didn't match the previous nights contents) will run 1 again tonight. Not that I'm short of SOME parts (really unbalanced this time round, muzzles mainly & scopes next).

Got this terrible feeling it's going to be useful as a door wedge!

Just imagine, at the end of this stage we might get a gear set called "Captain" with a Roman numeral prefix - the unique naming here continues to keep me engaged and excited about the arns-race we're in here.

.... and at the end of stage 3 there are one of a kind never to be repeated SMs all with similar names to the previous set of never to be repeated SMs. Now that's Innovation.
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

GL has a whole passel of choices regarding names. Along with the numerical prefix (which is infinite), they could add a numerical suffix later (also infinite possibilities). Infinite x Infinite = Infinite.

Wow, they must plan on running this game for a long, long time. That totally explains the naming system. Case closed.
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Now finally (really finally) this from GL staff explaining why certain weapons have different values on different platforms and why some were able to upgrade the Exotic weapon to stage 2 before actually winning it in stage 1. From a GL employee:

"1. The game currently has multiple Piercing Bullet versions (that's why some of you see different stats and perks). This is under review. We'll figure out a way of aligning them next week. We'll keep balancing into consideration, but just so you know, your current version of the weapon might be subject to adjustmnets.

2. We had a closer look at the Mega Event setup and Gunpoint upgrades and spotted what caused some users to move on to the next stage with only 50% upgrades. It has been fixed, won't happen again for Stage 3, so rest assured that what you see in the event description is actually what you get.
We realize we messed up, and this is why next week we will be sending out compensation for the apparent misinformation. Sorry for the confusion, but please continue to enjoy the rest of the event!"
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

GWD wrote:
[snip]

Wow, they must plan on running this game for a long, long time. That totally explains the naming system. Case closed.

Makes total sense to me - viva le SF for another 10 years! I wonder what PC spec will feature in your infamous and widely worshipped signature block in 10 years from now. :D

Perhaps in 10 years from now SF will be available in immersed 3D VR on Quantum personal computers, we will be able to sit down to a cup of tea with Val, and the word "reconnecting" will never appear on our screens ever again. Conversely, by then computer games will probably offend someone so the game may be very different - perhaps all computer games will be subject to cancel culture by then.
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

GWD wrote:
Now finally (really finally) this from GL staff explaining why certain weapons have different values on different platforms and why some were able to upgrade the Exotic weapon to stage 2 before actually winning it in stage 1. From a GL employee:

"1. The game currently has multiple Piercing Bullet versions (that's why some of you see different stats and perks). This is under review. We'll figure out a way of aligning them next week. We'll keep balancing into consideration, but just so you know, your current version of the weapon might be subject to adjustmnets.

2. We had a closer look at the Mega Event setup and Gunpoint upgrades and spotted what caused some users to move on to the next stage with only 50% upgrades. It has been fixed, won't happen again for Stage 3, so rest assured that what you see in the event description is actually what you get.
We realize we messed up, and this is why next week we will be sending out compensation for the apparent misinformation. Sorry for the confusion, but please continue to enjoy the rest of the event!"

Interesting indeed. Again, thank you for keeping us updated here.

In comment, not the first time we've had errors in exotic weapon events. Par for the course.

In April

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
GWD wrote:
[snip]

Makes total sense to me - viva le SF for another 10 years! I wonder what PC spec will feature in your infamous and widely worshipped signature block in 10 years from now. :D

Perhaps in 10 years from now SF will be available in immersed 3D VR on Quantum personal computers, we will be able to sit down to a cup of tea with Val, and the word "reconnecting" will never appear on our screens ever again. Conversely, by then computer games will probably offend someone so the game may be very different - perhaps all computer games will be subject to cancel culture by then.

I'll be in an urn in 10 years. Either that or spread over my favorite fishing lake. Oh well.
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

GWD wrote:
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
GWD wrote:
[snip]

[snip]... your infamous and widely worshipped signature block in 10 years from now. :D

[snip]

I'll be in an urn in 10 years. Either that or spread over my favorite fishing lake. Oh well.

Nice choice. Respect. I truly hope that some eco-warrior (or left leaning local council consultant) doesn't spoil your lake aspirations.

Be assured, when the time comes, that your virtual legacy will live on through the cult following that your signature block has developed.  :DAll hail the block!

In April

no avatar

threemusketeer78

Windows PC

I have the Gun MK1 in my inventory, but not fuly upgraded, when stage 2 available, my gun not converted to Gun MK2, it's required me to buy Gun Mk2 for 4k ruby, while my another account also has Gun MK1 and not fully upgraded but it was automaticaly converted to Gun MK2, any ideas what happened here?