no avatar

stoke_glenn

Windows PC

What happened to Black Ops

Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:48 am
The black ops specials with increased Black ops activity seem to have ended.

On top of that since update 49, Black Ops seem to always end in a Draw. You pay the 95 rubies load up the bases, pay the gold, all is greened out and Bam.....  'DRAW' gold and rubies gone, Black Ops vanishes, replaced with a low level token card. 
All other bases seem to be won and when it comes to Black Ops they are now repeatedly a draw, i got 4 on the bounce...

They reduce the field in spec ops so even if you play the Baldy (Logistical Deputy) you still get minimal returns on what was previously generated, then the few rubies you get the take from you in 'DRAWN' Black ops.

To add insult, the new formatted spec ops has the requirement for huge quantities of assassins and supressors, which they just happen to be rolling out an a month long sale in the shop.

Its a racket, moving the goal posts whenever they feel fit.

The whole charade of cramming/restructring the spec-ops is because game loft cannot be bothered to make any new regions, instead they are just trying to accomodate 11* into the already existing structure.
no avatar

Grimes857

Windows PC

Re: What happened to Black Ops

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:41 am
I noticed this too. And there are only around 8,000 playing now. I remember when there was over 100,000 daily. I'm mostly just playing CoD 4/MWR.

https://www.facetimeapp.ltd/facetime-for-pc-windows-download/