no avatar

sillybilly

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: lost my account

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:10 am
well STILL WAITING , its good to know they can sort somethings, SPEC OPS = 1/2 or 3 days =sorted.

did find reply from CC it was in spam folder, so i anybody has no answer check spam
Sniper Fury DT fd3ef9hf

“Bawbag {bɒw-bæg}/noun, disparaging form of address to describe an ignorant, obnoxious, or detestable person (esp. a man)
no avatar

sillybilly

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:15 am
Found this Sir Mo ....
Hi GL,
Today I managed to get my account back by doing the steps below as I can't get to my level 85 account by just connecting to FB where the current profile is the new profile which level 1/2.

So here are the steps for those who might have the same issue as I am (these steps are only for those with FB backup account)
1) open sf
2) connect to fb which is not your current fb account that is sync with SF.  (just any other fb account will do)
3) disconnect from fb
4) connect to fb using your fb account that is sync with SF
5) that's it (it will ask your if you want to load your account from current progress)

same thing with microsoft acc
Sniper Fury DT fd3ef9hf

“Bawbag {bɒw-bæg}/noun, disparaging form of address to describe an ignorant, obnoxious, or detestable person (esp. a man)

Sir mohamed eltony

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:20 am
i tried it but only show the new account they give to me today again + new account that they give from month now , my old account never show in any device make me feel they really removed my data and that make me so pis s ed really
- Sir Mohamed Eltony
- Leader of  USA MisFits Clan .
-  Dog Tag :
ff17313e

Sir mohamed eltony

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:22 am
Sir mohamed eltony wrote:
i tried it but only show the new account they give to me today again + new account that they give from month now , my old account never show in any device make me feel they really removed my data and that make me so **** really
Attachments
bandicam 2021-04-08 17-27-27-255.jpg
bandicam 2021-04-08 17-27-27-255.jpg (232.35 KiB) Viewed 111 times
- Sir Mohamed Eltony
-  Dog Tag :
ff17313e

no avatar

sillybilly

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:34 pm
Hello Sir Mo, am back today so might look good, did you create ticket on discord, if so should help, good luck
Sniper Fury DT fd3ef9hf

Sir mohamed eltony

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:02 pm
did you got your account back wow that's so good , i'm still waiting sent already on discord
- Sir Mohamed Eltony
-  Dog Tag :
ff17313e

no avatar

Abb

Windows PC

Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:36 am
Exact samething just happened to me,  4yrs progress.. I've tried logging a ticket but given all the transition from e-mail to discord I'm a bit freaked out
no avatar

sillybilly

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:04 am
Abb wrote:
Exact samething just happened to me,  4yrs progress.. I've tried logging a ticket but given all the transition from e-mail to discord I'm a bit freaked out

Abb send email to CC then wait 5/7 days, go to discord and create a ticket, should get it back,when you get it back sign in to microsoft its saved in there

Sniper Fury DT fd3ef9hf

no avatar

vittorino.tuon

Windows PC

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:05 pm
Salve, sono appena iscritto al foum,ho perso anhe io il mio account, quando mi connetto esce la scritta verifica connessione internet con una serie di errore e mi sono trovato all' inizio del gioco,il mio avatar è Soldato John Doe piastrina:fd1c8d29 cè  qualcuno mi puo' aiutare a trovare tutti i miei progressi grazie.

Sir mohamed eltony

Windows PC

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:35 am
vittorino.tuon wrote:
Salve, sono appena iscritto al foum,ho perso anhe io il mio account, quando mi connetto esce la scritta verifica connessione internet con una serie di errore e mi sono trovato all' inizio del gioco,il mio avatar è Soldato John Doe piastrina:fd1c8d29 cè  qualcuno mi puo' aiutare a trovare tutti i miei progressi grazie.

you need send ticket to CC and after they responding take information to Sniper fury discord channel and tell them to follow your ticket but after 3 or 4 days from time you sent to CC. good luck bro
i'm still waiting too over month now no news .

- Sir Mohamed Eltony
-  Dog Tag :
ff17313e