Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: SMs Perks are been replaced?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:46 am
I had a kipper for breakfast that showed more sense than GL, and it got eaten!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

FlameDogg

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:03 pm
I feel every single person that has commented thus far. I will not go into how many Sm's I purchased for the use of my spec ops it is ok if they change their spec ops but so unfair to change our mens perks that we got when we got them. I was so frustrated with this UPDATE it made me just unsubscribe if that is the way they play the only way for me to fight back in my own way. I loved one perk that I did recieve with the subscription and now useless so also my subscribtion becomes useless. Not even worth my energy to get upset anymore. Just blatent disrespect from their part. Unfair and unreasonable that push me to my edge. Once my favorite beloved game is falling from grace slowly but surely. Gold reef men perks you will start selling us soon I do assume. Have at it enough said for me just so dissapointed!!!!!!
Dog Tag edhf889d
Just my honest opinions and I own them.

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:13 pm
Understand completely. Wish GL did.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

bh49

Windows PC

Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:26 am
For me, it doesn't matter, if I bought Sm for rubies or I invested time in the quest to get SM with certain perks. 
GL lost my trust. They have few good (at this second) SM in two VP events, but why would I spent rubies, if in few day can change their perks and my great SM will be good only for one thing: scrap them for expirience cards.
no avatar

efdhf79

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:05 pm
Just hold on to your SMs a little longer. I can hardly believe my eyes but they actually reverted the changes and now my SMs (like EDGE and SPENCE and other guys or whoever they might be) have their perks back!

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:13 pm
From GL on Discord:

"The changes to the bunny SMs are not intended. we released a partial fix on Friday and will continue to work on it today."
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:23 pm
GWD wrote:
From GL on Discord:

"The changes to the bunny SMs are not intended. we released a partial fix on Friday and will continue to work on it today."

Some good news. Thanks GWD.

There's report on our server's global chat that the Spec Ops brackets are being changed as well (see screen pic).

Note: I'm still sitting back and haven't run the update yet.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210330-093835.png
Screenshot_20210330-093835.png (939.78 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:57 pm
This is what is banging around Discord re: Spec Ops brackets

8-11 4 star
12-15 5 star
16-19 6 star
20-24 7 star
25-28 8 star
29-30 9 star
31-32 10 star

Not official GL posting.

The Spec Ops are already migrating to this set-up. I've played a couple of 10* for 5000 gold at 130% and 145%. Neither paid off...not that they should. Pretty difficult to run a higher % and tie up big SMs for an extended amount of time.
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:06 am
Glad to hear these idiotic changes are being corrected, but 2 things to pay attention to;

"From GL on Discord"

&

"The changes to the bunny SMs are not intended"

Shows not testing still and still no concern for players who cannot/will not join social networks when the company have their own platform for communication but refuse to show players respect and use it !
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

FlameDogg

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:24 am
Spec ops is there thing I cannot judge but getting our men back the way they were I appreciate it. Everyone had there go to guys. I did at least. Them making it harder is ok and it was long overdue so actually a decent balance considering. I'm just thankful my men are back the rest is getting use to the new changes and waiting on gold reef men bonus it should be very interesting I'm sure. Thanks GL for doing the right thing respect ✊.
Dog Tag edhf889d
Just my honest opinions and I own them.