GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Re:

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:42 pm
Ferret - appreciate the spreadsheet. It might be nice to have it be a sticky and to update it often.

Thanks.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Ferret's amazing gear spreadsheet

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:06 pm
Ferret wrote:
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
Decker wrote:
If I did the event why don't I have the gear???
[snip]

Are you missing any other gear? How would you know? Read on....

[Snip]

Up to date spreadsheet

https://short.dimspace.xyz/gunsandgear

Excellent Ferret - thank you. Many players will be happy with this information.

Could I kindly suggest that you consider posting this link somewhere in this part of the forums:

viewforum.php?f=2397
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Re: Re:

Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:21 pm
GWD wrote:
Ferret - appreciate the spreadsheet. It might be nice to have it be a sticky and to update it often.

Thanks.

It's updated with every gear and weapon, usually on the first day of the event. The only information not in their initially is the critical damage chance as don't usually know that till the weapon is owned.