Shevdando_SHUM

Google Play (Android)

Did GL against me?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:16 am
Trophies reset from 14483 to 500
VIP member paid HKD$158 but not delivered. 
WFT?
WASTE MY HARD WORKING? 
WASTE MY MONEY?

LucyvanPelt

Windows PC

Re: Did GL against me?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:00 pm
Have you ever raised a puppy Shevdando?

Shevdando_SHUM

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 pm
Puppy?

LucyvanPelt

Windows PC

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 pm
ok, how about this... have you ever raised a juvenile dog? Inevitably, there comes the matter of where the juvenile dog should and shouldn't drop trou. Reward a dog for dropping a steamer on your couch, bathroom rug, or cereal bowl and it'll do it again... Keep paying GL despite their consistent eff-ups, and they'll just keep crapping in (y)our cornflakes. Positive reinforcement doesn't work, ever.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:34 am
LucyvanPelt wrote:
ok, how about this... have you ever raised a juvenile dog? Inevitably, there comes the matter of where the juvenile dog should and shouldn't drop trou. Reward a dog for dropping a steamer on your couch, bathroom rug, or cereal bowl and it'll do it again... Keep paying GL despite their consistent eff-ups, and they'll just keep crapping in (y)our cornflakes. Positive reinforcement doesn't work, ever.

On the floor. Well played.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:36 am
Nice Lucy, Why spend Shev?

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:49 am
Shevdando_SHUM wrote:
Trophies reset from 14483 to 500
VIP member paid HKD$158 but not delivered. 
WFT?
WASTE MY HARD WORKING? 
WASTE MY MONEY?

Unfortunately, and I know this wont be the best answer for you, but with a situation like progress rollback you will need to put in a ticket

support.gameloft.com

F

(if you put in a ticket we can try to escalate it, but with everything going on in the world I think CC are running on fumes at the moment :()