Pale Rider

Windows PC

Re: Server down. Again.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:54 am
We missed a Clan War , Clan Ops , completing challenges in Battle Pass , failed to get anything done in the exotic event .... it's a disaster.
The above poster is right ... shut it down until it can be fixed so we're not losing progress.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:27 am
Sergey_Lysov wrote:
Given the current situation with servers stability, I suggest to GameLoft's management stop the GAME and freeze the accumulated progress for all users. 
Now it's absolutely impossible to play, even if you are lucky to be connected there is no any realibility to save your progress. 
​Therefore, during the restoration work with the infrastructure of servers and Internet providers, I suggest stopping the game. And periodically notify users of changes in the current situation.

This is an exceptionally good idea! Fair on everyone and it gives Gameloft some wriggle room to sort out some issues.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

JoelK

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:43 am
Last time this BS happened they didn't even give out compensation. More than 12 hours. They must all be out sick.
no avatar

Mastergroove

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:16 am
I agree with ARusso
no avatar

Piyaitsapeq

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:28 am
Last night the only thing it wasn't rolling back on was the hits you'd taken in PVP and the loss of gold.

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
Sergey_Lysov wrote:
Given the current situation with servers stability, I suggest to GameLoft's management stop the GAME and freeze the accumulated progress for all users. 
Now it's absolutely impossible to play, even if you are lucky to be connected there is no any realibility to save your progress. 
​Therefore, during the restoration work with the infrastructure of servers and Internet providers, I suggest stopping the game. And periodically notify users of changes in the current situation.

This is an exceptionally good idea! Fair on everyone and it gives Gameloft some wriggle room to sort out some issues.

agree, seems to be a good/best idea; if not that, something similar that's stops all the lost effort and progress described in the posts, let's hear/see it.
meanwhile, I hadn't tried to login before seeing this thread and am not going to until a clear & convincing all-clear, which will hopefully come accurately and promptly (eg from a GM).
game connection/performance seemed to be getting bad/worse since the wknd and esp'ly startg about 0000 gmt tuesday.
no avatar

TeufelMB2861

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 am
Nothing works anymore.

Customer support is also unreachable.
Those who have the VIP Pass here are totally messed up.
Have even only Amis in revenge.
Missions cannot be opened or reactivated.
Game saves are also not saved.

Thanks for nothing
no avatar

Ragnhild

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 am
What I'm most surprised about is that there is nothing from Gameloft here that addresses the issue, like we are aware of the problem and working on it. Is it school children who runs the show here

An0nymous 36

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:42 am
Ferret is right...this is a nearly war operational condition because of the coronavirus. 
Wu Wei and Keep Calm.
All.
I'm in a deadly war zone too where snipers kill truly. 
Thanks
Portam itineri dici longissimam esse.
(The longest Part of the Journey is said to be the Passing of the Gate.)
Marcus T. Varro

no avatar

Ragnhild

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:55 am
Interesting post there An0, hmm NOT