Shadowspawn

Windows PC

Re: Null & Void

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:53 pm
DT: f62h675b
Windows10

I completed the Dam of Doom Event early and did NOT recieve the "Null and Void" weapon at the end of the event. I recieved a alert that it was upgaded, but could not find it in my exotic weapons inventory. On chat several other people have complained they did not recieve it after completing event.

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:25 pm
Your not missing much, apart from the whole fact you won it, but it shows GL staff are even less capable when working from home!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

sillybilly

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:08 pm
one big POS, at least i did not buy gear, bought last 3/4 and wasted reds on gear that did not help any of them guns.
(Shafted)
Sniper Fury DT fd3ef9hf

“Bawbag {bɒw-bæg}/noun, disparaging form of address to describe an ignorant, obnoxious, or detestable person (esp. a man)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:11 am
sillybilly wrote:
[snip]
(Shafted)

Understatement.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

GordonFreemanAZ

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:46 pm
I was attacked with Null & Void and the weapon has 200m damaged. Is it possible or cheating?

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:01 pm
If I could be bothered upgrading mine fully it would be 300m so yes, but damage per minute is still cack :D
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:42 pm
DPM is even quite high. not many weapons that can reach those numbers. But still i won't take on a base with 10* SM. Anything until that you can take out with it though. Paired it with antiviral guerilla and yarmaments head.
Attachments
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (111.88 KiB) Viewed 119 times
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:38 pm
The DPM numbering system was meant to reduce confusion and permit weapon comparisons. It's proven to just add another layer of complexity and provide little to no benefit, in my opinion.

As posted above, until players can actually test the weapon in PvP, the numbers are mostly meaningless.

PS. Thank you for not starting a new thread
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

GordonFreemanAZ

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:22 am
Thanks for reply bro.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:07 am
GordonFreemanAZ wrote:
Thanks for reply bro.

You're welcome.

(... and not that is matters, but, for the record, I'm a little bit more like a 'sis' than a 'bro' - last time I looked)