no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Account Problem

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:25 am
Sebastian Stan wrote:
Didnt get any reply from CC tlll now..

Maybe they are still just really busy and we all need to be a little more patient this time round? These issues are clearly wide spread - you are not the only one impacted. I'm still waiting for a response to tickets I lodged in early January.
Sebastian Stan wrote:

I genuinely do feel for your situation here (and that of many other players at the moment) - I sympathise with your situation, however,  personally threatening the very individual people who are trying to help you - seriously? Don't you think they want this problem solved too?

As for your vulgarity: Grow up and watch your language is my advice. I'm confident that there are many people at Gameloft doing there best to sort out the current mess. They are answering people's concerns. If Gameloft's best is not good enough for you then leave the game but don't get personal about it regardless of how upset you are.

Provocation, personally insulting innuendo and threatening comments like this are rude, unnecessary, unacceptable and don't help anyone - especially during these times of stress, in my opinion.

Also FYI / for the record, the Game Masters and Community Managers have been all over this - there's lots of evidence in this thread and others. Here's one example:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=696003#p3914233
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Sebastian Stan

Windows PC

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:45 am
Gameloft are doing their best?? dude I was on level 86 before server problem, and now I'm on level 81...
and I just got reply from CC "As per our records your account Level 81 is already restored".. that's their best??
You can clearly see that Daniels and Diana are avoiding this topic...
no avatar

Sebastian Stan

Windows PC

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:27 pm
and still no reply from Diana and danial.. good job guys...
no avatar

dance2005

Windows PC

Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:58 am
I have been post the request for account recovery on 20/2/2020 with the ticket no included. There's no responses yet, possibly your team may be working on it. Thanks !
[ UXP - 86599-557 ]   Ticket ID : 19902575 .

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:52 am
Ok GL had a problem on 1 area Asia/Pacific. What was the problem. Can think of 3.
1 - bad server - Possible
2 - Bug (yet only affect 1 area ) - low chance
3 - Hackers - High probability.

Can you GL tell us what happened?
no avatar

dance2005

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:50 am
週二 2月 25, 2020 12:58 pm
I have been post the request for account recovery on 20/2/2020 with the ticket no included. There's no responses yet, possibly your team may be working on it. Thanks !
[ UXP - 86599-557 ] Ticket ID : 19902575 .
Since from 20/2/2020 till now. I still not back to my old account. If there's any problems cause this trouble , just give me a few words to settle what my waiting. Thanks !
no avatar

fec319gf

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:36 pm
Hi
I was playing as "fec319gf - SUNSHINE"

But when I start the game now it has new ID fd0g3hdd and the game has restarted from scratch

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:07 am
Sebastian Stan wrote:
and still no reply from Diana and danial.. good job guys...

Diana is no longer involved with sniper fury. There is only Daniel and then below him the three gamemasters.

As I understand you are still talking to customer care about this?
no avatar

Murdoc...

Google Play (Android)

Sat May 23, 2020 4:20 am
My account is split if I am in my home clan ( Murdoch's revenge) and I log off then log back on I'm in my other clan lostagain murdoc my dog tag is  f 0e97658 right now the game won't let me fight the boss in either clan . When I started playing about 4 years ago my dog tag was fffc6c59 until the middle of March when the game reset me  then my tag # was foo278 e7  (clan lost m ) that was fixed and a week later it happened again with a new tag # f22490g8  that was fixed or so I thought now my clans are split customer care says they can't delete the murdoc in lost again murdoc  currently my dog tag is f0e97658
no avatar

Murdoc...

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 31, 2020 4:22 am
Customer care told me that there wasn't anything they can do and that I should be talking we you guys on forum