no avatar

johnbxian

Windows PC

Re: Account Problem

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:35 am
Hi GL,
Today I managed to get my account back by doing the steps below as I can't get to my level 85 account by just connecting to FB where the current profile is the new profile which level 1/2.

So here are the steps for those who might have the same issue as I am (these steps are only for those with FB backup account)
1) open sf
2) connect to fb which is not your current fb account that is sync with SF.  (just any other fb account will do)
3) disconnect from fb
4) connect to fb using your fb account that is sync with SF
5) that's it (it will ask your if you want to load your account from current progress)

@Diana, @Daniel my account is ok now dogtag bg6hhcf level 85.

Cheers!

Soldier_66010x

Windows PC

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:55 am
GOOD freaking idea johmbxian..!
i DID the SAME logical process as you did BUT specific on a Microsoft Account
(meaning an MS email - outlook.com/hotmail.com/live.com)....
and IT WORKED..!

Cheers
no avatar

KS Sathish Pillai

Windows PC

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 am
johnbxian wrote:
Hi GL,
Today I managed to get my account back by doing the steps below as I can't get to my level 85 account by just connecting to FB where the current profile is the new profile which level 1/2.

So here are the steps for those who might have the same issue as I am (these steps are only for those with FB backup account)
1) open sf
2) connect to fb which is not your current fb account that is sync with SF.  (just any other fb account will do)
3) disconnect from fb
4) connect to fb using your fb account that is sync with SF
5) that's it (it will ask your if you want to load your account from current progress)

@Diana, @Daniel my account is ok now dogtag bg6hhcf level 85.

Cheers!

Thank you Dear,

It worked, my account is back.

no avatar

dance2005

Windows PC

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:22 pm
Dear SF : Althrough I commencing the instructions form your e-mail serval times on it, but I can't back to my old account yet !
Old a/c be3e5e level 69
new a/c b9144c level 1/2
I think this may be caused by my PC after updated of Win10 yesterday ( Auto update setting ). If you can support to retrieve back the old a/c is much appreicate ! Thanks
no avatar

dance2005

Windows PC

Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:32 am
Dear SF : On 16/2/2020 I been post my help request to your team, After striaght follow the instruction to do that and unfortunately not yet working to recover back my old account to play !  Can SF help me direct to accquire back it ?
Old account dog tag be3e5e. Now in use dog tag b9144c . Thanks !

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:09 pm
dance2005 wrote:
Dear SF : On 16/2/2020 I been post my help request to your team, After striaght follow the instruction to do that and unfortunately not yet working to recover back my old account to play !  Can SF help me direct to accquire back it ?
Old account dog tag be3e5e. Now in use dog tag b9144c . Thanks !

Have you raised a ticket? https://support.gameloft.com

If you have raised a ticket number then send me the number and I will endeavour to get the process sped up for you,.
no avatar

dance2005

Windows PC

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:09 am
Sorry of that...I didn't know how to get a raise ticket and it's number ! Please kindly give me a briefing of it . Thanks :D
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:59 am
dance2005 wrote:
Sorry of that...I didn't know how to get a raise ticket and it's number ! Please kindly give me a briefing of it . Thanks :D

viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=340820
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

dance2005

Windows PC

Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:29 am
Dear Ferret : Thanks for your help to the account problem occuried . Now at this moment. I get the ticket number replies from Customer care , the ticket no: 19902575.
Old dogtag be3e5e, now in use dogtag b9144c. Thanks
no avatar

Sebastian Stan

Windows PC

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:14 pm
Didnt get any reply from CC tlll now.. 

Mod edit... You may feel frustrated but please refrain from your aggressive language, it doesnt help anyone.