Diana Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: Account Problem

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:36 pm
Hey guys. The original profile problem should be fixed and maintenance will soon be removed, bringing the Asian server back online. A few things to consider if you were one of the players affected by the original problem: 

- If you are a Windows user who did not have your account backed up on social networks and you reinstalled the game and had a new dogtag generated, you will need to contact Customer Care!
- If you did backup your account on social networks you should be able to login to your old profile. If that doesn't work, sign out, restart the game and sign in again. You have to trigger the window that pops up letting you know that you have old progress. 

Keep me and Daniel informed how it goes guys. On Monday we are back in the office thinking how we can make this up to you!
no avatar

globe2015

Windows PC

Hong Kong SAR

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:19 pm
Same problem of Lost Account and cannot be retrieve back to the old one . Please help !
My old dog tag be3e5e and the new one is b9144c . Thanks !
no avatar

johnbxian

Windows PC

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:24 pm
Diana Gameloft wrote:
Hey guys. The original profile problem should be fixed and maintenance will soon be removed, bringing the Asian server back online. A few things to consider if you were one of the players affected by the original problem: 

- If you are a Windows user who did not have your account backed up on social networks and you reinstalled the game and had a new dogtag generated, you will need to contact Customer Care!
- If you did backup your account on social networks you should be able to login to your old profile. If that doesn't work, sign out, restart the game and sign in again. You have to trigger the window that pops up letting you know that you have old progress. 

Keep me and Daniel informed how it goes guys. On Monday we are back in the office thinking how we can make this up to you!

Mine is still level 1, still having new dogtag.. I tried those steps, nothing happened.  Should I uninstall and install SF?  Hope I did not lost my progress from before Feb 14 :( that will be terrible :( .
My original dogtag is bg6hhcf. --> this is level 85 with progress up to Feb 13.
The new one is b77h08. --> this one I don't know where it came from ... :(
For your reference just in case, I don't know if this is a ticket number from cc when they responded from my complain --> #BGW-25474-326

Soldier_66010x

Windows PC

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:37 pm
Good day.Diane.
ORIGINAL DogTag - b0h5hg9
Current/New DogTag - b4he8d
Sniper Fury Version5.1.1a - 1054 - 106413
Windows Platform
YES --> Used Link Device option before.
Current Status: myMicrosoft Account is STILL linking to the NEW Dogtag
ALSO, i could NOT currently access your ContactUs page in CC. Prompting the Error 504 Gateway Timeout.

Can I please request to resolve the link of my Microsoft Account to the ORIGINAL DogTag?
Your kind attention will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
no avatar

KS Sathish Pillai

Windows PC

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:41 pm
Diana Gameloft wrote:

Hi Diana,

I did backup with both FB & as well as Microsoft but couldnt get back my preivious progress. Plz help.
I also have another account which has also gone to zero from there i have a taken screen shot of my account.
From that account i came to know my DOg Tag is b056e4, LVL 83 XP 6866m
My new DOg tag from the startup screen shows as be1g67f
Is this information sufficient.
Hope my account can be retreived. 

Attachments
Annotation 2020-02-15 204004.jpg
Annotation 2020-02-15 204004.jpg (273.08 KiB) Viewed 285 times
no avatar

Don H.

Windows PC

Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:24 pm
Hi Dianna/Daniel,

I had to play through the intro to be able to get to the Game Menu and went - CONNECT - CONNECT TO SOCIAL MEDIA - Connected to my Microsoft account, and it was here that it allowed me to overwrite my new dogtag with my stored dogtag data.
So long story short, I am back in the game, albit with one lost daily reward, 1 Clan Battle defeat and 40hrs of game play gone.

Original dogtag b00g4c
User Name Don H.

Soldier_66010x

Windows PC

Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:16 pm
Good morning Diane.
Please note that the following were done prior to posting these details ---
1. Disconnected/Reconnected to Social Media menu
2. Disconnected from Social media menu - De-installed SFury - Rebooted PC - Re-installed SFury --> Repeat #1

Current State: my Microsoft Account is STILL linking to the NEW Dogtag

ORIGINAL DogTag - b0h5hg9
Current/New DogTag - b4he8d
Windows Platform

Thank you.

xunixy

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:59 pm
mine still first level....plss help....
Old dog tags was .... ac70493d
New dog tag is ........ ahee21a
user name .............. xunixy or CicakMAN

xunixy

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:46 am
thx....i get my account back ....

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:59 am
Diana, there seems to be a problem with logging a CC report. Two of my clan have tried but keep getting rejected from logging.

One has already logged his detail here 10x

Here are the details of the other.

Sir Mally - level 81
ORIGINAL DogTag - be7b470
Current/New DogTag - bbec12
Windows Platform

I believe these details are correct. Also still have another three members who I have been unable to contact to help them. My clan has been destroyed because of this bug. 5 have been affected and now unable to play for clan.