DarkLight_ArmMor

Windows PC

Account Problem

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 am
Today, we have war and lost it due to to the problem in account. Signing in the account links doesn't solve the problem. so what's going on? it didn't just happened to my clan but also to the other players in other clan at least 5 already i know that have the same problem by this time maybe it will increased more if not resolve. need urgent action before loosing other players!
no avatar

johnbxian

Windows PC

Re: Account Problem

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:37 am
I have the same exact problem.  I'm level 85 player.  I even played last night.  But today, when I login, it started from the beginning and has given me a new dogtag.  I connect to bring back my old account which is already LEVEL 85, but nothing happened!!!  What's going on @GL @GMs please help.
no avatar

Don H.

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:45 am
Same here, logged out 12.5 hrs ago with my DT b00g4c Lvl 77 after buying BP Premium, I then tried to login 4 hrs ago and ended up with DT bfgg6528 at the intro start. What's up???

MICHEL S

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:33 am
Same here guys...back to square one from lev.77.....??? Michel S from BOL...
no avatar

johnbxian

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 am
johnbxian wrote:
I have the same exact problem.  I'm level 85 player.  I even played last night.  But today, when I login, it started from the beginning and has given me a new dogtag.  I connect to bring back my old account which is already LEVEL 85, but nothing happened!!!  What's going on @GL @GMs please help.

I have actually raised a ticket for this already.  No email response yet.  My dogtag is bg6hhcf.
no avatar

Faahiim

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 am
sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
my level 75 id... with lots of rubies.....
no avatar

Gordon Chau

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 am
Ditto. Worst is I cannot recover to original account via FB or MS backup ! Now totally stuck. Worst disaster I have seen in the 5 years I have played this game!. Hope GF has not lost all our backups

Athena GM

Sniper Fury Game Master

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 am
There seems to be a server issue. They are working on the issue and hope to get it fixed soon.

Athena

Goddess of War, Wisdom and Harth

DarkLight_ArmMor

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 am
most players long time playing are affected by this problem hope they do immediate response with this, if this will continue we will be gone soon. we hope after fixing players affected could easily re log in their account to recover their old levels.

Diana Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:19 am
Hello guys, 

There is an issue, the team is aware and is working on it. Could you please help by sharing with me both your ORIGINAL dogtag and your new one if it was generated so we can analyze both.