no avatar

A S S A S S I N

Windows PC

Ho Ho Howdy Bug

Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:19 am
Hello,
the set bonus of Ho Ho Howdy is Barrage: ...tag all enemies on the screen...
But the invisible SM often were not tagged. Is this already known?
Sometimes on of two invisibles is tagged. Somtimes non of them. Sometimes with the secont try it works.

Something isnt working very well.
no avatar

Axsor100

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ho Ho Howdy Bug

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:50 pm
It's working fine, it tags invisible sm if they are active or been hit once and show up, or if you use a spotter, if they are invisable, then it's like the kill all affinity, they are unseen
"As Julian once said, "Take it or leave it". Take the information provided or leave it"  Irina FromGameloft
no avatar

A S S A S S I N

Windows PC

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:51 pm
Axsor, thats what I am talking about, the Barrage is working like the Kill- shot.
But the Barrage is defined as: Tag ALL enemies on the screen...
MULTI-SHOT is defined as: Tag all visible enemies...

And exactly this difference is the problem.

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:59 pm
Bottom line: It is "tag all visible enemies" and always has been. You can clip them with a shot or the Protector (if equipped) can be protecting one to make it visible. Then the rockets work as you would like.

What is odd is that sometimes a Regeneration and/or a Last Breath features is destroyed along with the SM in one hit. Other times it is not destroyed. This can be inconvenient if counting on killing those to regenerate the barrage feature.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

A S S A S S I N

Windows PC

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:53 am
Thank you GWD for your comment, but I am interested in the Ho HO Howdy Bug, not in a Multi Shot experience.
no avatar

squajon

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:12 pm
Agree with the poster. The text says "tag all enemies on the screen". 

But the real problem of Hohos is his critical bonus multiplier is still not working, how long will we wait ?

Also i am curious in wat will happen with SF now, becouse this event changed completely the game, now every player (the one that started playing in 1 month ago and the long time players have the same: 10* SM in his base, a gear and a gun that can take down evey base with no consumable even these 10* bases).  Also GL finally made sleeping gas card useless (now it can finally be removed from the game).

In the past GL nerfed Contagium Blackout for much less than this. Lets see what happens.
Attachments
hoho.jpg
hoho.jpg (51.08 KiB) Viewed 368 times
no avatar

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:54 pm
squajon wrote:

But the real problem of Hohos is his critical bonus multiplier is still not working, how long will we wait ?

Also i am curious in wat will happen with SF now, becouse this event changed completely the game, now every player (the one that started playing in 1 month ago and the long time players have the same: 10* SM in his base, a gear and a gun that can take down evey base with no consumable even these 10* bases).  Also GL finally made sleeping gas card useless (now it can finally be removed from the game).

In the past GL nerfed Contagium Blackout for much less than this. Lets see what happens.

multiplayer working, check weapon DPMBut those .3x multiplayer have something that makes this gear powerful and so that's it's dealing good damages.
There's always a way- if
you're commited.
no avatar

A S S A S S I N

Windows PC

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:40 pm
It is nice to post Things here...

But where are these community managers? These People who should answer those questions. Where are you, what are you doing since the post have been started?

Is it a problem to give a hint or something?

The most Players dont write someting or open a Ticket. But a few players still hope all that helps to make that game better.

We help you doing your job!!! Because you dont even know what bugs you produce!!! If you would test or play your own game, you would know. But you dont know. Thats why you need this "forum"

So please answer our topics and give us a little appreciation.
no avatar

mich62

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:19 pm
squajon wrote:

im not sure about this but my understanding is critical hits wont work against these new 10 stars as it part of the "etc" that its immune too?
is this the cause?