no avatar

123v3nt0n

Windows PC

Re: Ho Ho Howdy Critical Damage Bug

Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:42 pm

After 1 month no fix. I guess for GL is fair that some players have the bonus and others no.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:54 am
Ferret / Marksman / Anyone...

Just did the latest update (I like to wait as long as possible for obvious reasons) and this issue does not look like it's fixed (for me anyway).

No big rush for a response - just when you can get some kind of update it would be nice to know what is happening.

Thank you.
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:50 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
Ferret / Marksman / Anyone...

Just did the latest update (I like to wait as long as possible for obvious reasons) and this issue does not look like it's fixed (for me anyway).

No big rush for a response - just when you can get some kind of update it would be nice to know what is happening.

Thank you.

Just a kind reminder (not an impatient emotional rampage ;) ....

Any update on this one?
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

no avatar

squajon

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:15 pm
Just a kind reminder (not an impatient emotional rampage ;) ....

Any update on this one?

Daniel said on 16th january: We've released a hotfix for it (should be available later today on windows - all other platforms should have it available)

We can always trust the info provided :D

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 pm
This should be fixed already. If you're still experiencing this issue, I'll need more info
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:22 pm
Nothing fixed here. should be 4.2 factor and is 3.0
Attachments
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (69.95 KiB) Viewed 242 times
no avatar

123v3nt0n

Windows PC

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:52 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
This should be fixed already. If you're still experiencing this issue, I'll need more info

Fixed? This must be another joke...
HoHo with random head...

Yelena... notice how this gear has the crit dam that HoHo should have...

HoHo with yelena Head. All your fix is giving yelena's head 1.2 so when its equiped with HoHo it gives the impression the gear is working perfectly. Good job.
no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm
123v3nt0n wrote:
Daniel Gameloft wrote:

Fixed? This must be another joke...
HoHo with random head...

Yelena... notice how this gear has the crit dam that HoHo should have...

HoHo with yelena Head. All your fix is giving yelena's head 1.2 so when its equiped with HoHo it gives the impression the gear is working perfectly. Good job.

That's a new one for me. with yelena i still only get 3.0. And with that head it also should be 4.2 instead of 3.2. 
2.0 base weapon
1.2 ho ho gear
1.0 yelena head/head of state/golden ghost head

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:36 am
Just so this thread is not forgotten....

Anyone got an update here? I recently purchased "Head of State". It comes with 1.0x.

When you equip HoS with HHH and Lawmaker MK3 it should be 4.2x.

In the PvP screen it shows 3.2x - but if you press little (i) near the magnifying glass and scroll down it shows 4.2x 

So are we still calling this a "visual" bug or is it an actual bug? and ...

Can anyone tell me how I would reliably test this anyway?

In April