no avatar

GuyTheOldMarine

Windows PC

It seems that there is a big issue with both Special Operations Missions and Skirmish in Domination as they are not showing any rewards, in some cases two or three items as rewards for completing them. This is not good since we all are losing what should be there and are not being rewarded for expenditure of resources. Rest of my clan reporting same issue.  F1gc4cc Windows 10

Sleepwalker

Veteran

Windows PC

I had the same thing this morning when I logged in. Was going to start some Spec Ops because I knew I would have little time to play today. But most of my ops were showing 1 or no rewards. So instead I went in and kicked off some ops for Dog Tags, and when I went back to the Spec Ops regions after starting some Dog Tag Ops they looked OK again. Not sure what is going on, but try kicking off a Dog Tag mission or two, then recheck Spec Ops regions.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

I'm getting some spec ops in Domination that show 1 reward. Log out and back each time it happens and they are good to go.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

A log in and log out fixed this problem for me a couple of ti.es over the past 24 hours but it keeps returning.

FYI. When the Spec Op is completed it is rewarding what is expected - even though the display before the Spec Op is undertaken is (mostly) blank.

Will put a cross link to this thread in the bugs thread.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191225-092300.png
Screenshot_20191225-092300.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 581 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

René_Barr

Google Play (Android)

Think different. This issue is the GL-version of a christmas-surprise. 🤪
And, yes, it happend to me too. 😁
WOPR about SF:
"A strange game.
The only winning move is not to play."

Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
System: Android 10 / One UI-Version 2.1
Dogtag: eg65c9e
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

René_Barr wrote:
Think different. This issue is the GL-version of a christmas-surprise. 🤪
[snip] 😁

Like "Secret Santa" perhaps.

I like your advice here: think of it differently.

In the whole big scheme of things this is not a major issue (fir me anyway).
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

scubadive1

Windows PC

f6564e8b

Same issue here.  Started yesterday, many of them not showing up in Spec Ops today.

Merry Christmas (or other holiday of your choosing/as appropriate) y'all.

f6564e8b
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 492 times
no avatar

paperchasin

Veteran

Windows PC

Same problem here. Thinking of running one just to see what happens
no avatar

scubadive1

Windows PC

f6564e8b

paperchasin wrote:
Same problem here. Thinking of running one just to see what happens

You'll get the rewards (all 3) - they're still there, you just can't tell what they are.  Sometimes a restart of the game clears it up, other times not.
f6564e8b
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

This problem now looks like it has gone away all together.

There's some speculation as to why, here:https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=693875