no avatar

johnnyquest

Windows PC

Re: Sniper Fury Game Masters

Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:20 am
Hi Athena,

I have several tickets with customer care, all with different issues, but haven't heard from them at all.

Ticket ID: 19928745
Ticket ID: 19928279
Ticket ID: 19928267

Thank you!

Johnny

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:08 am
johnnyquest wrote:
Hi Athena,

I have several tickets with customer care, all with different issues, but haven't heard from them at all.

Ticket ID: 19928745
Ticket ID: 19928279
Ticket ID: 19928267

Thank you!

Johnny

What are these tickets about, and how long have they been in?

If its about something serious like progress lost and the tickets were filed a month ago we can help, if its something minor that you filed a few days ago, not so much. 

F
no avatar

TheOldVet

Windows PC

Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:21 am
Okay all you game masters how about upping the tough bunny and new mk3 weapon so it can compet with lvl 10's. The previous hoho event, the gear and weapon could take out most of the level 10's accept for very strong players, which working your shots could even take them down, the new weapon and gear set how ever, can not approach destroying the weakest lvl 10 bunnys. How about another event to up grade it to a decent lvl. 3 week of work does not compare to the disappointment. everyone will have a strong defense, and no offense. seems like your destroying the game
no avatar

TheOldVet

Windows PC

Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:33 am
TheOldVet wrote:
Okay all you game masters how about upping the tough bunny and new mk3 weapon so it can compet with lvl 10's. The previous hoho event, the gear and weapon could take out most of the level 10's accept for very strong players, which working your shots could even take them down, the new weapon and gear set how ever, can not approach destroying the weakest lvl 10 bunnys. How about another event to up grade it to a decent lvl. 3 week of work does not compare to the disappointment. everyone will have a strong defense, and no offense. seems like your destroying the game

I guess this subject is of no concern. If you guys can not get this weapon up to correct standards, how about putting the hoho mk3 up for sell. We need help competing against all the players with lvl 10 sqm's. doing 15 pvp wins in a row almost broke the bank. a ton of gold, and 2 days worth of work.
no avatar

johnnyquest

Windows PC

Fri May 15, 2020 1:46 pm
Hi Athena,

A friend of mine finished R5, but when he looked up my clan to join it, he couldn't find it. He said they are all European and North/South American clans. Do you guys have (at least) 2 different servers for this game? What's the deal?

Does he have to reinstall/ do missions again? How can he join my clan?

Thanks!

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Wed May 20, 2020 8:19 pm
There are multiple regions:

China
Asia Pacific (eastern asia, australia, japan etc)
English (Which covers EU, The Americs, North Africa etc)

And within that there separate servers for

Mobile (Android and IOS)
Windows
Steam
no avatar

johnnyquest

Windows PC

Thu May 21, 2020 5:46 pm
Thank you Ferret!

How can he, then, join my clan? He can't find it.

What does he have to do?

Thanks!

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Thu May 21, 2020 6:24 pm
johnnyquest wrote:
Thank you Ferret!

How can he, then, join my clan? He can't find it.

What does he have to do?

Thanks!

Easiest way is just meet him in global chat and then tap his name and invite him
no avatar

jhmorton

Windows PC

Fri May 22, 2020 6:49 am
Congrats to all of you and may all your ventures be sucsessfull, though do wonder why this still has me labled as a junior member. lol

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 22, 2020 10:25 am
That is upgraded as to how many posts you do. Has no real standings. Just a Title that means nothing. Posting truth means more. Look above at MVP. Not true report on how servers work. 3 servers for global. 3 Platforms. Now If a player cannot see another player/clan never can chat on Global Chat as on different servers. Can only chat on GC on own server.