Dog Soldier 60

Windows PC

A[[ 1 thru 4 tag ffcd1f
Common Sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with those that don't have it
no avatar

chrispy1355

Apple (iOS)

Diana,

I agree with others that from my experience this is not just a Windows issue and it started with the previous update.  For me, I am on iPad and IOS 12.4.1 and the issue was occurring every time I watched an Arena tokens video.  The code froze at the award stage every time and I had to re-start the game and then video award took place - this was consistent behaviour (every time without fail) until 2 days ago so that issue seems to be cleared.  I do still get other video errors like random video play stalling with the system saying connection weak which it is not - so there are clearly still other gremlins in the video code area.

I hope that helps.

e167d1a
no avatar

UnknownSoldier

Veteran

Windows PC

i don't even watch videos anymore, 15 min and 20 restarts to get 5 rocks,????? time is money

Diana Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hello guys, 

An update here, we've disabled a provider that seems to be linked to the ad issues (again). This mainly affects issues 1 and 2 so tell us if you are still experiencing them at the same intensity. 

Re: issue 3: We disabled the Bingo Blitz ad and asked to also remove the Candy Crush ad.
no avatar

Jackie Lodewyk

Windows PC

This issue started before the update. Mostly 1. Now 1 & 4. Running game on Lenovo Ideapad 100 with Win10 Home Single Language 1903. Also tried it on Win 8.1 & Win 10 Pro N, all issues was present. Major headache. PLEASE FIX....
TAG==>ff177g6c

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Still no improvement here. Still getting issues 1 to 4.
no avatar

DavidPH

Windows PC

Thank you Diana for taking time to addressed my issues. I'm a new register user here so I'm not able to compose private messages. Your instructions seems to help with the  "glnc_2502_401" error I was having. However, my account is still lock or banned for too many attempts of restarting the game/too many attempt to watch the ad videos (I'm just guessing here). As soon as I'm connect via facebook, I get the account log in error and it kicks me out. If I go through the tutorial, it will let me play at level 1 with new dogtag #.

#1, game stuck in video loading loop still hapening as I'm typing this.

RidgySole8

Windows PC

#5: NO AD VIDEOS WHATSOEVER  - since update release
Version 4.9.0k-980-100280
fe73hf
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (210.98 KiB) Viewed 186 times
*     The Base Will Fall     *
Senior Sniper since Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 am GMT

NinjaZXR

Windows PC

RidgySole8 wrote:
#5: NO AD VIDEOS WHATSOEVER 

I've had 2 causes for that happening....yours may be different.
a. You reach the game cash limit of approx 2100m, easy fix, buy loads of C packs :)
b. It's similar to issue 1 but you don't get any loading video message, fixed by a restart.

For the past few weeks I only get issue 1 
Once I get one ad to load, all the rest of the ads in that session play ok.

jtmichigan

Windows PC

still issues with #1 an 4.  Once I get one ad to load, all the rest of the ads in that session play ok.