David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Vids now starting to play up again.
no avatar

Thomas VH.

Windows PC

I have a suggestion, Why not eliminate all ads entirely from the game. They are a useless waste of time and energy to watch and have almost no relevance to the players of SN. Thay are, for the most part, ads for Gameloft games that have no appeal to people attracted to Sniper Fury.. I don't want to watch ads for dragons, castles, racing, or medieval games over and over that have no relevance to me. You must surely make enough money from the sale of rubies and Battle Pass, and I really can't see any monetary benefit to these ads, since they are for your other games.At least try it on a one month trial basis. It can't hurt and would surely improve the morale of your customers. If you won't do that, maybe let the ads be skipped for say, $1000 per ad.
no avatar

Johan N.

Windows PC

The ads have been working fine for me for weeks now.
Thanks, Diana!
no avatar

Adv Pradeep Soni

Windows PC

=12.924pxDog Tag-b8899da
i am login from Asia/Pacific Region india and i have an issue of no videos ads and game some time freeze and close. Im playin in Hp Notebook with Windows 10. The option for "WATCH VIDEO"  comes but on click it it shows error-"=smallVideo file is not Supported".=12.924pxKindly see the matter urgently.