RidgySole8

Windows PC

a. You reach the game cash limit of approx 2100m, easy fix, buy loads of C packs :)

That worked. Thanks Ninja!
*     The Base Will Fall     *
Senior Sniper since Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 am GMT
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Answer E. All the above... and now its not just Bingo Blitz i cant close its ALL of the videos i cant close despite the X or Close box being in the corner... only way to get the rewards is the close and restart the game... and half the time no reward i have to "Watch" another ad to maybe get the reward...

jtmichigan

Windows PC

still issues with #1,2 an 4. still experiencing them at the same intensity.Once I get one ad to load, all the rest of the ads in that session play ok.
no avatar

wishfulthinking

Windows PC

I'm still running into 1, 2 and 4 with the same frequency but, on the plus side, haven't seen #3 recently.

COLORADO SNIPER

Windows PC

It also seems like it takes much longer for reward to come up after watching video.

I often out of habit hit mouse and another video starts. Time is money!!
Dog Tag;    f8510f3f
Country;   USA
Platform:   Windows 10

no avatar

Man of Patience

Windows PC

Having problems with 1, 2, 3, and 4  Worse is loading video ad.  Here is a solution.  Stop ads and just give every player 25 rubies and max Arena tokens every day.
no avatar

LashLaRue

Windows PC

1,2,3,4 are present.

standard PC Win 10

f2hdfc9c

RidgySole8

Windows PC

#2 >> #3 >> #4
fe73hf
*     The Base Will Fall     *
Senior Sniper since Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 am GMT

jtmichigan

Windows PC

still issues with #1,2 an 4. still experiencing them at the same intensity.Once I get one ad to load, all the rest of the ads in that session play ok, .standard pc dogtag: f8d099ge

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Ad problem seems to continue/persist as prev described, seemed like it was improving for a bit, but has gotten really bad such as within the last 3 hrs or so (which seems to be a usual worse time period daily).  Game freezing/crashing more so than at other times, the worst being that its crashing pvp matches causing losses (no fun for it to crash during other activities either, including while setting a spec-ops). 

Some ads (very few) seem to load and close fine, others load but then crash the game, and the worst get stuck trying to load causing freeze and crash of the game even during pvp, missions, etc with no regard.  I'll try to id these ads if/when I can (can't id the worst because they never load, just freeze/crash the game), **but the game should not be allowing ads to interfere (eg by attempting to load) with game play such as pvp, missions, etc like this**, & again this is very aggravating, time consuming, game devalueing, etc.