no avatar

Peter Lee

Windows PC

Re: Jump doesn't work in Arena

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:01 am
Happens to me all the time as well. On top of being massively out gunned by the bots, you are hung up like a target on a range so they can have target practice. The Arena is ruined.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:31 am
Shane C wrote:
happened to me twice got killed once because if it

Just twice? I get killed about twice in every five matches because of this fault.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Man of Patience

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:41 am
There were me and 3 opponents.  I could not jump to any green arrow.  Keyboard, Logitech G710+ with Logitech Gaming Software 9.00.42
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:53 pm
Daniel, any progress to report on this issue ??? An update would be great - even if it's a "we are still looking at it"

In comment only, I suspect it may be a difficult one to solve due to individual lag issues at the client end and how activities are stacked / what order they arrive into the server - combined, or course, with every players different net speeds.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:32 pm
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
Daniel, any progress to report on this issue ??? An update would be great - even if it's a "we are still looking at it"

In comment only, I suspect it may be a difficult one to solve due to individual lag issues at the client end and how activities are stacked / what order they arrive into the server - combined, or course, with every players different net speeds.

I put some speculation on some (sort of related to this thread) lag type issues here:

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=688549&p=3816227#p3816227
no avatar

Man of Patience

Windows PC

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:02 pm
I am still having problems jumping to some green arrows.   I do not know where the server I use for SF is, but I have a lag time of 35ms to a server 210 miles away from Jacksonville NC.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:38 am
I am also still having challenges with this issue.

Diana / Daniel ?? Any progress to report?
no avatar

MightyMouze

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:39 am
This problem has been worse than usual today. The screen area to push the jump button seems to be really small. If I slow down and push right in the center of the button then sometimes I jump...assuming I don't die first.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:46 am
Daniel / Diana: FYI.... many players still having frustrations with this issue.

Not actually certain if it's a bug or a design constraint, etc - so not worth a cc ticket until we have a bit more information.

Kindly, is there any explanation (or progress) on this issue to report?

(Also note that this request post will bump this thread up to the top of the list)