no avatar

rjm764

Windows PC

Jump doesn't work in Arena

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 pm
Sometimes, I can't jump to a green arrow. I found that if I shoot first, then the key will respond
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Re: Jump doesn't work in Arena

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:40 am
was having the same problem last night too... before they were saying it was Lag and someone else was already jumping to the same point... but last night i had 2 arenas where it was just me and 1 other person left on the map.. they were shooting me but i couldnt jump to a different platform to get them...
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:04 am
Sparky83 wrote:
was having the same problem last night too... before they were saying it was Lag and someone else was already jumping to the same point... but last night i had 2 arenas where it was just me and 1 other person left on the map.. they were shooting me but i couldnt jump to a different platform to get them...

I've experienced exactly the same thing.

I'll post a link to this thread into the Bugs & Issues thread here:

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=658934&p=3807363#p3807363
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:21 am
Hello,

It is being investigated.
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:45 am
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello,

It is being investigated.

Thank you Daniel
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

Shane C

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:19 am
yesterday i was jumping around 6 of us left and as i land boom am dead the top 5 were bots since they werent shooting at each other, daniel bots are still almost to imposible to kill and as the game start boom am dead  and i have mods.

RidgySole8

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:38 am
This is totally ridiculous bug - like a fly on a sticky paper
*     The Base Will Fall     *
Senior Sniper since Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 am GMT
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 am
RidgySole8 wrote:
This is totally ridiculous bug - like a fly on a sticky paper

Very accurate analogy.

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 pm
It wen't from boring to playable and backwards to infuriating, are you sure that was the road map for that part of the game GL?!?
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

Shane C

Windows PC

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:09 pm
happened to me twice got killed once because if it