no avatar

Omerjenkeez

Google Play (Android)

Re: Arena rewards

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:55 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello,

Regarding the Arena rewards. We are currently checking the issue.
I can assure you that everybody will receive their rewards for the last Arena season ASAP.

hey bro..
we are still waiting

FlameDogg

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:03 pm
09 Aug 2019, 12:16

That is when he posted this Friday come on for real. We all are still waiting...
Dog Tag edhf889d
Just my honest opinions and I own them.

Squid11

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:18 pm
It would be nice to have some sort of update and reassurance. We often talk to a wall unless its something related to spending real money/rubies or breaching forum rules.

FlameDogg

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:38 pm
I understand and we are not talking to the wall and  if they would stop and adress everything at that moment when should they have time to fix the problem. I do not want to know how many tickets were turned in and that on a Friday. We always have problems with updates at the end of the season. Still I will not comment on that either but for some reason with every update there is a problem. Maybe in the future they could think about the update at the begining of the season so by the end of it all bugs and glitches are subsided before the end of the season. Some guys and girls fight there heart out and they want there prizes to show for there hard work. Me for example I refuse to go back into the arena again until I get what I worked for. Yes and maybe a longer climb to the top with less time but that is how I approach things. Trust me I am missing my annoying side kick drone also. Never had one and decided if I want one then go get it. I did and not here of course I am dissapointed and prizes yes I need the rewards I get killed also since that was my first season playing. No extra mods all my red perks gone. Heck no you get shot to quick I would rather wait. But that is my choice. Just know that we are not talking to the wall they hear us.
Hopefully by the end of the day Daniel will bless us with and update on the sitituation if it has not subsided by EOB today.
Dog Tag edhf889d

no avatar

squajon

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:00 pm
@ FlameDogg

Is not " fashionable time" anymore, 4 days already! Fashionable time would be if they fixed it in same day , didnt happened.

I am still waiting my companion drone from WEEK 2 , i played hard, i was already in Armagedon League by week 2 and i didnt take a screeshot of me receiving the reward screen, only becouse i didnt had this screenshot CC said i lied and didnt sent me de drone and most probably closed the case. This is not right.

We dont need to take any screen of nothing, we must simply receive the awards with no need to do these kind of actions, its GL responsability give the rewards to the correct people.

No drone from week 2, no season end rewards and they want to sell packs for real money in a game like this.

Diana Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:50 pm
Hello guys, 

I just wanted to confirm what Daniel said on Friday that we are working on solving the Arena rewards issue, and you WILL receive them.

Due to the complicated nature of the technical problem, I do not have an ETA, but what I can say is that compensation will be added to the rewards as a result of this delay. 

We apologize again, this is not how we wanted the third season to debut. :( 

PS: We are also going to bring up with the team your concerns about Arena balancing and update you soon on that!

Ian R

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm
At least a reply thats good.
Thank you Diana

FlameDogg

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:26 pm
Thank you Diana for an update on the sitituation. 
Very much appreciated.
Dog Tag edhf889d

An0nymous 36

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm
So guys,
Now we can close up this question and wait for the final settlement of all the problems and questions raised here.
Thanks to all who contributed to discussion.
Portam itineri dici longissimam esse.
(The longest Part of the Journey is said to be the Passing of the Gate.)
Marcus T. Varro

no avatar

squajon

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:46 pm
Ok, thanks Diana,

In the mean time can GL explain to us how the "end season" companion drones will efectivelly work ? I ask this becouse in patch notes was said these are permanent, after this Daniel said in a post that the end season drone will not be permanent as described in patch notes, so my question is :

If i win the tier 6 drone (armagedon league end season reward) can i renew his time every week if i keep playing arena ? For example i have tier 6 in base, the very next week 1 i finish in omega league, at end of week 1 will tier 6 be replaced by tier 4 or the 6 is maintained "permanent wise" if i keep playing arena matches every season ?