no avatar

Sandra V.

Windows PC

Arena shots

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:56 pm
I want to know how the hell I can get killed with one shot in the Arena, when I have +80% health added and an active 11% reduction to be critically hit?  When I didn't have extra health etc, I wasn't killed in one shot.  It does not make sense and even when I have extra kill power with my weapons, it makes no difference.  No way I can kill anyone with one bullet.  GL can you look into this please.  dog tag: ffcfh9

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Arena shots

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:17 pm
no avatar

Saifkungda

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:14 pm
In arena we need more than 1 mag for kill a bot but they kill us in only one shot lol. How they can kill you in one shot if you having full HP and Shield On ?
no avatar

Sandra V.

Windows PC

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Exactly, it doesn't make sense and I have just been shot with one bullet in my last 6 goes as soon as it starts. I've not even had time to turn around to see where players are. Reckon there is some cheating and hacking somewhere going on.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:11 pm
the one shot kills is hackers using damage mods

the being shot before youve looked around, shoot at empty landing spots... 9 times out of 10 there is someone on them..
no avatar

wishfulthinking

Windows PC

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:22 pm
I get that they tweaked the bots to make them more difficult to kill but something else has been changed as well. I have over 60% added health and I am being killed now so quickly that I don't have the abiltiy to even jump. Can't really call it a fair game if you don't even have time to react.

Also had one person (when there were just the two of us left) jumping over 12 times in a row without coming down. How is that even possible?
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:56 pm
I've been playing arena a fair bit after the update. I managed to win once - but mostly all I'm doing now is watching my arena rating number go down. There is a very noticeable difference.

See my comments (relevant to this topic) here:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=685345&p=3783007#p3783007

With changes like this, Arena risks being cast aside by players as just another "bolt-on-distraction" to SF - in my opinion. Either that or players will use it to grind / farm XP.

Will be interested to see what happens when the new arena season starts today. Those who get ahead quickly in these circumstances will be very suspicious indeed.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

ARJ

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:40 am
I assume what has changed is damage is related to player level, in same fight with same gun of cource I kill some with one shot even he was shielded, but for other one clip is not enough.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:40 am
ARJ wrote:
I assume what has changed is damage is related to player level, in same fight with same gun of cource I kill some with one shot even he was shielded, but for other one clip is not enough.

So far I have not experienced any variability like this - I'll keep trying.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Man of Patience

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:51 am
I played Arena about 1 1/2 hours ago.  I was killed 5 times with one shot before I could even move.  I was the first person killed in all 5 games.