Load Toad

Windows PC

Re: Clan wars rework - Discussion thread

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:29 pm
I know you said update only changes planning or invasion phase, but will the number of times a player can attack the core be changed by the update?
no avatar

gamer123BT

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:25 am
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Clans have always been intended as a social space for players - to make a larger number of players work together in order to accomplish a common goal. Hopefully this change will bring us closer to that vision.

A few had mentioned about the "No Match Found" issue and a reward to that..

In our server, we are the only clan with clan power above 1500.. In many cases, it took us several days to find a match.. It has gone up to a maximum 6 days of "No Match Found".. Why are we being penalised for having the limit of 20 members?

War matching need to be based on core level mostly and not clan power.. You may say it is unfair for core 20, 15 players vs core 20, 20 players.. However, it is even worse when core 20, 15 players vs core 6, 18 players..

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:14 pm
Load Toad wrote:
I know you said update only changes planning or invasion phase, but will the number of times a player can attack the core be changed by the update?

One if the buffs that can be applied in strategy phase is the extra attack (another being extra time)
no avatar

Spicy Meatball

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:22 am
My bad if it has already been done.
Can I read about the new update and changes coming to this game without reading through commentary or watching an annoying video please?

Thanx 😑
Nothing is more terrifying than being unprepared.
            Heads up, Sniper Fury is just a game.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:34 am
Any changes to how clans are matched for war after update?

Yes, changes are planned. However, I cannot share more details right now.
Since the invasion phase is being replaced with a planning phase, no more squads placed in for war. What perks will replace the bonus for squads during invasion in the Defensive systems and Armory structures of HQs?

TBD. We'll probably discuss this in the next live stream as well.

Nope. However, there will probably be a perk that allows you to gain extra attacks.
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Load Toad

Windows PC

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:05 pm
Will clans be able to buy clan resources with rubies or real money to use in planning phase? Would hate to see clan wars become pay to play like other areas of the game to succeed in seasonal event.
no avatar

gamer123BT

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:33 pm
This is exactly the reason why we proposed that clan war matching should be based on core level and not clan power..

Some feedback for GL:
1. We couldn't find any match even though we search everyday for the last 5 days.
2. We have no choice but to drop players as well.
3. Removed players are being penalised because they lose all the accumulated Allied Points. This is also partly because many items in Black Market are not worth having after multiple refreshes. Or maybe Black Market can have a slot of permanent sales of raid tickets (Hot stuff right now). At least we can spend the AP for the right reason.

We are looking forward for the new clan war system and we really hope that matching would be done based on core level.
Attachments
IMG-6133.jpg
IMG-6133.jpg (286.48 KiB) Viewed 1272 times

Load Toad

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:56 pm
Will the points system for winning a war change with update? For season play would be unfair if one clan wins 8 points in war and another clan only wins 1 point for winning a war. All wins in war should get the same amount of points regardless of the size of the clan if this is going to be balanced for everyone.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:45 pm
Will clans be able to buy clan resources with rubies or real money to use in planning phase?

Not directly. There will be sources that increase the earned values for clan resources, but we don't plan to add a direct purchase option for these items.
Will the points system for winning a war change with update?

TBD. At this point in time (in development) we didn't adjust the the points earning system at all.
I'll share more info on this later this month / early September.
 Game Community Manager

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:17 pm
Heya!

Just to quickly update you on this, as I've seen a lot of requests.
Based on your feedback, we have included a Core level multiplier in the matchmaking formula for Clan wars in UPD39.
Core level will be taken into account after the next update is released.
 Game Community Manager