dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Clan wars rework - Discussion thread

Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:40 pm
Don H. wrote:
Newbies are DEAD.
I just told my clan to forget about advancing up the PvP ladder.
Instead hold back and hit all the lower level players to ensure they get Clan Boosts during the planning Phase.

you are making it way too complicated for yourself.

Time your wars with domination, then just enter a domination region that has a few low ranked players in. That way you get easy targets for pvp, and you get to domination at the same time, and nobodies trophy count is affected.
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Load Toad

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:51 pm
The legacy badge for being in a current top 50 clan should not be lost if a player changes or leaves a clan. With the new war system some members will have to change clans to meet their needs along with the needs of the clan to compete in the new war system. If you are already taking away what they spent years to accomplish then at least let them keep the badge if they have to change clans.

™ کAک ₹

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:09 am
It is time for Gameloft to take into consideration that not all fury sniper players are retired or unemployed and can play at will. For what reason the collection of the resources of wars can be carried out only during the phase of invasion ??? If this was designed to draw 180 rubies to players who work and can not spend their days doing PVP, Gameloft really fell very low. Icarus wanting to fly closer to the sun is burning the wings and your overflowing greed will burn this game ...

3ACPAHE©

Steam

Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:01 pm
some clans do not act honestly, namely:
remove players from the clan, and after searching for an opponent in the war - take players back to the clan.
thereby increasing the XP core and resource extraction.

with this cheating, you need to fundamentally change the rules for selecting opponents ...
- or prohibit the entry into the clan of players after selecting opponents;
- or put a ban on participation in the war and the extraction of resources for new players until the end of the war.
Dog Tag: k223dh9

taz28

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:40 pm
not really agree with who is written above, when matching you meet a clan that a note, even if this note is change during the war it will not be taken into account until 24 hours later, just like the heart, j have long observed the coming and going on the top clan, and also during the wars, my calculation of heart was good at 98% before the MAJ 37, even if 2 or 3 players arrived during the war that did not change anything at the HP heart,on the other hand we think the HP goes up because we see it rising in real time, but the game updates the clan note and hp once by 24 to 02:00 in the morning for France
no avatar

Zeppe

Windows PC

Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:02 pm
Daniel,
It is absurd how the Arena awards are being conducted and how it is affecting the outcome of the wars.
The master holo, this month's Armageddon Awards, nearly doubles the damage of weapons, ultimately defining the outcome of the wars.
That is, if the clans want to remain competitive, their players are forced to play exhaustively in the arena even if they don't like to play.
no avatar

mich62

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:52 am
3ACPAHE© wrote:
some clans do not act honestly, namely:
remove players from the clan, and after searching for an opponent in the war - take players back to the clan.
thereby increasing the XP core and resource extraction.

with this cheating, you need to fundamentally change the rules for selecting opponents ...
- or prohibit the entry into the clan of players after selecting opponents;
- or put a ban on participation in the war and the extraction of resources for new players until the end of the war.

is it not possible that they are removing players because they cannot match with 20 in their clan and clan power rating?

Diana Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:16 am
Hello guys! 

I just posted an FAQ on Facebook with some information about the new Clan Competitive Season. Please read here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/sniper-fury/clan-competitive-season-faq/1357839471056970/

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will update the FAQ periodically.
no avatar

Dimfarm

Windows PC

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:44 am
Diana Gameloft wrote:
Hello guys! 

I just posted an FAQ on Facebook with some information about the new Clan Competitive Season. Please read here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/sniper-fury/clan-competitive-season-faq/1357839471056970/

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will update the FAQ periodically.

Hi Diana, many of our clan members didn;t receive the Clan War Season Rewards. Shold they send a ticket or will GL solve this without a ticket?
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:47 pm
in android platform the message displayed for the rewards says that it will be given in clans with a clan rating of over 5500.

war resources are hard and time consuming to gather,even with lvl 5 insignia, we should be able to activate buffs all the 24 hours
Name: AaSa
Clan: Jeagle Corp

We're looking for strong and active snipers.
Lvl 17 Core