no avatar

Hellbringer

Marksman

Windows PC

Re: Clan wars rework - Discussion thread

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:45 pm
Load Toad wrote:
Our clan was #11 in top 50 clans before update. After update no badge or anything else for clans years of hard work. Thanks GL

Our Clan was #1 for a while, but as soon as we realized that that number had no meaning or reward we quit caring. Those rankings were pointless, as a one-person Clan who fought and won every war against other one-person Clans because they could destroy their opponents' core with a single attack was placed in the same ranks as 20-person Clans who needed full participation and coordination to defeat other 20-person Clans. If a "badge" really makes you feel better about yourself, well, ..........................

Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back if/when you excel in the new system. If there aren't any tangible rewards then a rank is still pointless.
"Take it or leave it." - Julian from Gameloft

Load Toad

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:47 pm
See now that rewards will be given when the season is reset. No big deal just want what GL said they would give after update.

™ کAک ₹

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:52 pm
La nouvelle mise à jour présentée comme une volonté de consolider la convivialité au sein des clans ... il n'y a pas à dire ils ne manquent pas d'humour chez Gameloft. Donc telle que je viens de découvrir la nouvelle gestion de guerres des clans, ceux qui restent confortablement installés chez eux auront toute la journée pour récupérer des ressources alors que ceux qui rentre du travail vont devoir se précipiter sur les PVP pour récupérer un minimum de ressources au détriement des sympathiques discussions de fin de journée au sein du clan. Puis aller manger rapidement avant la guerre et le boss. Elle où la convivialité dans ce mécanisme ??? L'incompétence des développeurs de Gameloft vient d'atteindre son sommet ...
no avatar

john_h

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:55 am
Most of my clan members are on a different time zone and their only way of participating in clan wars was putting squadmates to war. Now they are unable to help. So now I have a problem. Do I get kick them and look for members that play when I play? Do I kick them and just playwith all my red dots?
no avatar

Don H.

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:14 am
Hey Daniel,
How do we get our Allied points returned due to the changes in the Armory and Defensive Systems?
There NFW I would have invested in the options on offer.
no avatar

Fabrizio B.

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 am
New war is wrong cause soldiers are unuseful
Having millions of soldier-power is unuseful such as ops or diamond points for upgrading them
All my clan mates is thinking to leave game
Adjust it before it's too late

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:46 pm
Hey Daniel,
How do we get our Allied points returned due to the changes in the Armory and Defensive Systems?
There NFW I would have invested in the options on offer.

No. We might add new benefits in the next update(s).

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

bornkiller

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:39 pm
Hi,

I want to suggest changing #topsquad command to something usefull for example to list members sorted by war resources gained for current war. I also suggest that insignia activate and upgrade for whole clan, in this case upgrade cost could be higher. Or war resource multiplier could be higher as war room upgraded.

Removing SMs completely from war is wrong, because the only reason our clan members still play this game is our clan and because we are an international clan with members from all over the world, we can hardly collaborate in planning period.

Thank you
Ali
Nordis clan

™ کAک ₹

Windows PC

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:42 pm
I hope everyone realized that with the new clan-wars formula, by not allowing us to make war resources on our availability but only during the invasion phase, it's Gameloft who decide "how" and "when" we have to play ... it's amazing as a situation. It's no longer up to us to decide when will we connect to play but it's Gameloft who will impose schedules based on Matchmaking results ...
no avatar

ARJ

Windows PC

Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:49 pm
Unfortunately worst change in game I have seen so far and I play almost from the beginning, clan wars are not playable anymore.
Soldiers are not needed anymore, only play pvp to get war resources and it is too time consuming. Old version was also not perfect, but changes went to wrong directions for me for sure. Sad.