Shane C

Windows PC

Re: Clan wars rework - Discussion thread

Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:03 pm
this all sounds nice and interesting in theories but the outcome  is always the opposite i hope players know this will be nice for some but headache for others so lets hope for the best and no bugs, like for right now arena is unplayable.
no avatar

ARJ

Windows PC

Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:15 am
I don`t this there is anything good will outcome from this change for me. Probably only for clans who are too lazy to build up their base level, they can proceed doing what they were doing so far, nothing. My clan normally matched with clan 10 levels below, so usually we won. If now we will matched with same level probably we will lose, all depends how many active players you have. So rise up your level to get a better chance to win it seems is washed down with water. And about previous comment that arena is not playable now I completely disagree, it is very much playable, I hope there will be no changes there.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:43 pm
ARJ wrote:
Probably only for clans who are too lazy to build up their base level, they can proceed doing what they were doing so far, nothing. My clan normally matched with clan 10 levels below, so usually we won.

That has NOTHING to do with laziness on the part of clans and more to do with awful matchmaking. My clan is far from lazy, we are mega active, we do combined clan ops and we work hard. Our core is only level 8, not because we are lazy, but because we are a small and fairly new clan.
If now we will matched with same level probably we will lose, 

So you are crying because instead of beating up on newer and smaller clans you will have to face clans at the same level. Oh diddums :D

If you are going to lose against clans at your own level maybe you need a re-think..?

bh49

Windows PC

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:44 pm
ARJ wrote:
I don`t this there is anything good will outcome from this change for me. Probably only for clans who are too lazy to build up their base level, they can proceed doing what they were doing so far, nothing. My clan normally matched with clan 10 levels below, so usually we won. If now we will matched with same level probably we will lose, all depends how many active players you have. So rise up your level to get a better chance to win it seems is washed down with water. And about previous comment that arena is not playable now I completely disagree, it is very much playable, I hope there will be no changes there.

I agree with you. In my clan we are donating 75% of AP and all goes to reactor. Now it is wasted. 

no avatar

TWG

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:59 pm
What happens with troops? Are they totally useless now?

Nakhshon

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:33 pm
TWG wrote:

Good question. So, Daniel, what does happen with our troops? What does the Update have to offer to those that dilligently built up their armies? And what good is a large army now? Particularly in light of the fat that you are probably more likely to get better SMs from the Exclusive Packs (now with 6 star), if you have a smaller army. Do we start dismissing most of our 5-star troops after this Upgrade?
μολὼν λαβέ

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:01 pm
TWG wrote:

um... spec ops?
no avatar

TWG

Windows PC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:02 pm
dm2912 wrote:
TWG wrote:

um... spec ops?

Oh that's right, spec ops. That only leaves about 2000.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 pm
TWG wrote:
dm2912 wrote:
TWG wrote:

um... spec ops?

Oh that's right, spec ops. That only leaves about 2000.

more spec ops.. ive had about 250 running at once.. thats 1000 squad

Load Toad

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:17 pm
Our clan was #11 in top 50 clans before update. After update no badge or anything else for clans years of hard work. Thanks GL