Nakhshon

Apple (iOS)

Re: Clan wars rework - Discussion thread

Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:27 pm
™ کAک ₹ wrote:
Bonjour.

Il ne faut pas se faire d'illusions. Cette prétendue restructuration de la guerre des clans débouchera sur un aspect commercial comme cela en est coutumier avec Gameloft.

Ils nous ont fait le coup avec l'arène et leur publicité mensongère comme quoi nous nouvelle activité allait confronter les joueurs à leur seule habilité.

Cela a duré une saison (le bêta) suite à quoi Gameloft s'est empressé d'introduire un système de packs dont les bonus les plus efficaces sont bien entendus contenus dans les packs payants en non ceux gagnés.

Il en sera de même avec leur prétendu nouveau concept de la guerre des clans. ils vont laisser passer un minimum de temps pour recueillir les opinions avant d'introduire un aspect financier pour bénéficier de bonus défensifs et offensifs et faire de l'argent avec.

If clan wars become commercialized, which is likely I think (given GL's track record and the past litany of shameless lies that we have alll heard from the mouths of the Community Managers), that is when I will be gone for good, never to return.
μολὼν λαβέ

Ian R

Windows PC

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:02 pm
For my View on Clans it's not core lvl, it's more numbers in a clan. they should be balanced within 1% or 5%. That would make clan wars more equal.
IE: 3 active in clan, core lvl 9 = 3.

Load Toad

Windows PC

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:24 pm
Will the clan HQs all be reset to the same level after update? Will allied points be replaced by a new currency? If so let us know now so we can quit building HQ wasting gold and allied points. Also we can spend our allied points on something else and not lose them to the update.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:52 pm
To answer some messages here:
"I hope you produce a written guide to this new approach, something like a slideshow, Before its implemented."

Will be included in patch notes, before the update is released. :)
"Hello I am French and do not understand a word of English, if you could write a review of what was said I will translate it with google translation thank you"

I will request patch notes to be translated again - you'll be able to find all the info you need there, translated in FR as well. 
"And finally and, perhaps, most importantly, it is not clear to me whether clans will retain the levels of clan structures that they have already achieved."

Nope. Structures will not be reset. If anything changes, I'll let you know right away.
However, there's going to be a new structure added that affects the gain of Clan Resources.
"Will allied points be replaced by a new currency?"

No. Allied points will have the same functionality.
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Load Toad

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:21 pm
So does the new structure mean that red dots will no-longer count for gaining AP during boss attacks? Many of us kept red dots in clans after GL changed the way wars were matched up and GL told us to keep them to gain more AP to build HQ's.
no avatar

p.aitk

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:35 am
Matching Clans by clan core doesn't work . Some clans have 8 players some have 15 or 20 . l have spent 18 months increasing our clan core to lvl 17 . l would not mind if starting lvl 1 Cores lvl where increased . but the only real way to fix it is to increase rewards for clans to participate in wars .Win or lose

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:13 pm
Load Toad wrote:
So does the new structure mean that red dots will no-longer count for gaining AP during boss attacks? Many of us kept red dots in clans after GL changed the way wars were matched up and GL told us to keep them to gain more AP to build HQ's.

AP gains will work the same way - nothing is being changed there. The new building will be useful for the newly added "Clan resources" currency. 

However, the more active players you have, the more Clan Resources you can farm during the Planning phase, as each active player is contributing towards unlocking those Planning Phase perks.

For example, if your clan has 3 active members and the rest are inactive, only the 3 of you will farm the new currency. If the enemy clan has 10 active players, they will definitely be able to purchase more perks, as they are farming more resources than your clan.

Clans have always been intended as a social space for players - to make a larger number of players work together in order to accomplish a common goal. Hopefully this change will bring us closer to that vision.

Having the above comment in mind, you can consider starting to recruit active people for your clans.
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Some good feedback here. One thing I did not see. Every so often you try to go to war. " No Match Found " should get a min reward for trying. Neutronium and Status points. Your call GL on amount.

Load Toad

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:34 pm
Currently clans are matched for war by clan power rating. Any changes to how clans are matched for war after update?

Load Toad

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:24 pm
Since the invasion phase is being replaced with a planning phase, no more squads placed in for war. What perks will replace the bonus for squads during invasion in the Defensive systems and Armory structures of HQs?