no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Re: Deputies FAQs

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:22 am
So the Quartermaster deploys sm, what about Spec Ops boosts?

Most experienced players will have their own tactics when choosing which Spec Ops to compete for, which SM to deploy and which Spec Ops Boosts to use, this varies a lot day to day depending on the resource levels and events in progress. The only way I can see this working for me is if I can influence how the Quartermaster operates ie, save which SM and boosts are deployed for which Spec Ops for the period of the Quartermaster deployment.
R.I.P Sniper Fury
2015 - UPD33/2019
no avatar

GodKratos

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 am
I hope the Quartermaster didn't use my speedy team.
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 am
I need a Deputy I can tell which gear to outfit and when to cash out out raid tickets, my finger is numb!

“RAID COMPLETE"..........
R.I.P Sniper Fury
2015 - UPD33/2019

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:05 am
IPX wrote:
So the Quartermaster deploys sm, what about Spec Ops boosts?

Most experienced players will have their own tactics when choosing which Spec Ops to compete for, which SM to deploy and which Spec Ops Boosts to use, this varies a lot day to day depending on the resource levels and events in progress. The only way I can see this working for me is if I can influence how the Quartermaster operates ie, save which SM and boosts are deployed for which Spec Ops for the period of the Quartermaster deployment.

Quartermaster will NOT play spec-ops for you. It will (if you pay a pile of rubies for it) automaticly complete finished spec-ops (even though this may not be desireable) and adds a button inside of ops that you open to allow for the game to populate the soldiers automaticly. From what I understand you can change them as you wish before starting the op. What you would be paying for is mainly an auto populate button to maybe save you a bit of clicking and that is all.
One foot out the door.
no avatar

njm1987

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:39 am
As pointed out, the 'Operator' helping to gain 'extra' supreme packs won't acutally help in the event.

As for the Quartermaster, this would only be useful it you could preset teams to send on specific ops eg FFR or TO missions. From what i can see, it auto-populates the SM selection and adds 10% but what about using boosts? And does this also mean we need to leave a ton of gold in our vaults when we log off so that the Quatermaster can pay for the missions?

Meanwhile, with the lack of rubie rewards from PVP, where will players earn the rubies to pay for these deputies? 

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think I'm gonna be using either of these deputies. 
Sniper Fury | Dog Tag: b0g1ce | Lvl Prestige 1 | Clan: Snipers Guild
Most Used Combo: EG + Vector Scope / AVG + CB / SWH+Champion + Anything

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:39 am
So GL question is how much dose it cost and for how long. Think 100 rubies for 12 hours is only way these will be used. ( and very seldom used ) Do your maths. Think you may have gone up a dead-end street on this..

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 pm
The cheaters will have a field day with this!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed!
no avatar

squajon

Windows PC

Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:42 am
How can the Logistics Officer [Quartermaster] assist me?

- Increases chance of success of all Spec ops by 10% while active

I would prefer a automatic perk Time-saver - Reduces mission time by 10% in all Special Ops instead, so its easier to do missions in 1 min so renting it could be a investment. The way it is now i will not rent any of them.
no avatar

benitoelcabron

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 pm
@IPX,  yes we memorized almost all combination in special ops, 

@David Worksman,  of course max 100 Rubies for minimum 12 hours, absolutly right!!!
no avatar

njm1987

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:55 am
here they are...
Attachments
Sniper Fury 21_02_2019 18_55_25.png
Sniper Fury 21_02_2019 18_55_25.png (526.92 KiB) Viewed 36 times
Sniper Fury 21_02_2019 18_53_58.png
Sniper Fury 21_02_2019 18_53_58.png (555.83 KiB) Viewed 36 times
Sniper Fury | Dog Tag: b0g1ce | Lvl Prestige 1 | Clan: Snipers Guild