no avatar

GodKratos

Windows PC

Unique Weapon Bundle

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:54 am
Fully equipped for the next three regions? But, can't be used on R28 region. I bought this weapon when I completed the R27 region and think can be used until R30. WHAT A RIP OFF FROM SNIPER FURY TEAM!
Attachments
2019-01-01_17125591.jpg
2019-01-01_17125591.jpg (154.43 KiB) Viewed 654 times

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Unique Weapon Bundle Rip Off

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:49 am
Actually, they are quite consistent. It happened to me several months ago and I got burned.

There were several posts going back and forth with the conclusion for forum members to warn people of the deception and, if they fall for it, too bad. This was during the Julian era.

Good 'ol GL strikes again.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

givens

Windows PC

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:21 am
I bought them too. What I don't understand is, the weapons fulfill the requirements that are posted in the new chapter. I will complain directly. This company needs to get a clue.
no avatar

GodKratos

Windows PC

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:03 am
Still no answer and explanation from Gameloft/Sniper Fury team. I think I need a refund because this is completely lie.

merlion

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:50 am
Look at the weapon thumbnail - left bottom corner, there is the region mentioned for this weapon.
EX: R25-27 which mean you can use the weapon for Future City, Ghost Town and Asian Garden.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Unique Weapon Bundle Rip Off

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:28 pm
If you wish to get refunded for these weapons, please reach out to our Customer Care team. We'll send back the rubies and remove them from inventory.
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

GodKratos

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 am
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
If you wish to get refunded for these weapons, please reach out to our Customer Care team. We'll send back the rubies and remove them from inventory.

Thanks Daniel, I contacted the customer support and manage to get a refund.
no avatar

Hellbringer

Marksman

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:

But no comment about fixing the advertisement to be truthful?
"Take it or leave it." - Julian from Gameloft

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm
in an interesting sidenote.

Yumi which came from blueprints, is EXACTLY the same power as the premium weapons, but is listed as being 2 region

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:55 pm
HA! My new strategy is to fall behind three regions and then buy weapons to beat those three regions.

I sure don't need more 7* Spec Ops to ignore anyway.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec